The online racing simulator
Quote from brandons48 :WARNING - THE CARS IN THE FOLLOWING PICTURES HAVE BEEN RICER'D

Didn't want to shock anyone , for this weeks photomode competition (For real this time!) The theme of which was "Stoplight Challenge"

actually that's very nice!
Thanks, vote for me! Hehehe :P
The picture is awesome!
NICE :wow:
the rb4 is floating is it after a jump?
Looks like the crest into the long left hander before the tarmac section of BL2.
ooo i have noticed that landing completely sideways like that into the corner make the right front wheel damaged

[/offtopic]
Epic 3: Burnout Takedown
Created a new series on my deviant art account for the CAD Destruction Derby. Here's a lightly edited photo of a crash though most of it is just regular gameplay and some camera editing.

Where?
Quote from lukasauno :Some fast one from me, just for fun didn't put in it a lot of time and work

Click it!

Amazing !

Very nice paysage BTW
"Unbranded" version of my FXR UR poster.
Attached images
urpreview1.jpg
Very nice Thunderbeat. I'd use it as desktop if it was in a normal resolution.
Spangler - Nice to see you back and nice pictures. I like the 2nd and 3rd. But I don't like the first one because of the FOV and angle.
New batch of photos
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Oh crap, sorry, I totally forgot about that. I always knew it's not allowed, but now I posted it myself, sorry guys.
here is the best edit i have done so far...i added skidmarks, shadows, sun glare/reflections, headlights, and did some black and white work
Attached images
autocross edit.jpg
Ya know you can enable shadows and skidmarks in LFS?
sorry, i get 15 fps without it
Quote from logitekg25 :sorry, i get 15 fps without it

15 fps?! Bloddy hell! I´d need about 60 cars in turn one flying everywhere to get a that low framerate. You should consider buying a better PC.
Here's my first contribution to this thread. Hope you guys like it!
Attached images
LX6 Rain.jpg
the reflection is a bit too high even for the rain...but that is excelent work!!!

and german dude i forget the name of (it is like dutiodhlks; gioa df) scroll down to the bottom of this thread and you will get the full story

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=60531
xrg
my new wallpaper
Attached images
BWXRG.jpg
Quote from TheAdmiester :Here's my first contribution to this thread. Hope you guys like it!

Reflection fails hard, seriously how can the windscreen and the roof and all upper stuff reflect on the road?
-
(PLAYAPIMP) DELETED by PLAYAPIMP

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG