The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :ooo wow...it needs some texture though...the paint isnt that thick

Blame LFS, not me. I don't make them, so it's not a mistake. But maybe it only looks like that because it's edited, lots of light change, color etc. Imo, it doesn't look wrong, but who cares.

bashor - Nice screen shots, but the blur is messed up, especially in the 2nd one. I like the first one.
Just some basic shots
Attached images
lfs_00000034.jpg
lfs_00000008.jpg
Quote from andRo. :Blame LFS, not me. I don't make them, so it's not a mistake. But maybe it only looks like that because it's edited, lots of light change, color etc. Imo, it doesn't look wrong, but who cares.

bashor - Nice screen shots, but the blur is messed up, especially in the 2nd one. I like the first one.

yeah i think the first one is better
Quote from andRo. :Blame LFS, not me. I don't make them, so it's not a mistake. But maybe it only looks like that because it's edited, lots of light change, color etc. Imo, it doesn't look wrong, but who cares.

why did i think that was rendered
LOL, you thought it's a render? Hell no, I don't know how to make renders.
i probably saw that right after i saw the renders thread, and thought...ooo render
another one from today's Rally Special Stage on Blackwood
Attached images
lfs_00000101.jpg
Hello,
I did something new today. Never changed the background for the car, so it was my first time, I like how it came out, but there is one big problem. I don't know how to make the right reflections, so the reflections are totally wrong. If someone could help with that, I could fix the reflections.

Click for bigger:

>ORIGINAL<
The rims are kinda fuxd up but other than that, good job
I didn't even touch the wheels, look at the original picture, they are the same. I just placed the XRT on top of them and that's all. But I agree, the front one is too big...
newone
Attached images
lfs_00000101.jpg
Wrong picture baSh0r? Post 9703 and 9708...
oh lol yeah wrong picture (that car was photoshopped)

thats the new one:
Attached images
lfs_00000095.jpg
Hehe, CzechoSlovak trio .

Here is something simple from me... I fell in love with GTR (actually, concretely in FZR ) at Aston National in a few last days. Here's braking moment in T1.

1680x1050
Attached images
Team eNETiS FZ50 GTR by Mike.jpg
First time trying to make smoke with brushes. I still suck at it, but it's better than before.
Attached images
xrtdriftng.png
What u think guys ?

That's sweet man. Good job.
trying smoke for teh first time
any tips?
click for bigger*

Quote from Taavi(EST) :Random
1680 1050

Good job . Bah, now I remember what I forgot on my FZR... motion blur on the track. Fail.
EDIT: Small update.. well, it's simple motion blur, so...
Attached images
Team eNETiS FZ50 GTR by Mike.jpg
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :trying smoke for teh first time
any tips?
click for bigger*

It's alright, but i think you need to add some texture, try finding brushes for photoshop or gimp (or whatever you use). Look at the smoke in these ones, you see how it's textured? Try to get yours more like that and it will look great

Oh, and, look at the way the smoke comes off the tyre (look at my avatar)

First pic was my own,
Second was done for hazaky in the "edit my screenshot" thread.
Attached images
Brandons48DRIFT2.jpg
xrt1EDIT.jpg
someone make a some tutorial cuz i fail click for big

normal

smoke

That's a whole lot better, well done mate

Just watch the way the smoke goes around the tyre, it doesn't look quite right. Other that that, you're doing great!

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG