The online racing simulator
eugh whats that thing in the middle of them all spoiling the picture? Ah its you... Sorry Notice on every picture your infront though
Here is my edit
Attached images
XRT vs S15.jpg
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :eugh whats that thing in the middle of them all spoiling the picture? Ah its you... Sorry Notice on every picture your infront though

thats why i put them in
new editissimo
Attached images
XRGpoop.jpg
Nice edits squasseL, and it was one hell of the race evening too.
wow thx for the honor, lynce.
Did my 4th ever edit, was experimenting with skies and grass texture also tried a bit of understeer smoke (first time) Sorry if it's bad Got to learn some time...

C&C please...
Attached images
EDITWR.jpg
Not sure if i should post this in the other thread. Out of ideas and motivation lately.

1280 1024
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Not sure if i should post this in the other thread. Out of ideas and motivation lately.

1280 1024

It's nice ! I got new wallpaper
While DMax going for teh win !11
I'm pretty sure that there will be one more beta version with FZ5 next to XRT ..
Attached images
Dmaxperformance.jpg
Quote from feat :While DMax going for teh win !11
I'm pretty sure that there will be one more beta version with FZ5 next to XRT ..

Woah, now that looks awesome. I really like the way that fits into the scene. Could be a sneek peak of S3.
Well, as i readed your post i started to work more about S3 idea, so here is the end product.
I'm not sure about FZ5 facelift , be gentle.
Attached images
DmaxOutcome.jpg
New one...
Attached images
BF1AS.jpg
Cool
Pretty sweet:elefant::heyjoeani:wow:
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Not sure if i should post this in the other thread. Out of ideas and motivation lately.

1280 1024

You should! a lot of your stuff are really nice.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG