The online racing simulator
If you make zeh Asmo post here you are worth getting an oscar!
quickie edit:
[attach]54659[/attach]
Nicely-done a la DrftMstr spice sauce
Hii my name is Ezri Avraham
i from israel im 15 years old

Quote from NathanRx-7 :How do ya do that smoke?

Easy, make a new layer, use brush tool (about 100-150px in size, white) keep on pressing it to highlight area, but not too much, then use motion blur, and there you go.
I tried
Attached images
FXO_rain.jpg
More of an edited render than a in-game screenshot from me... It didn't work out the way I wanted, but I'm happy with it for a first ever try

Render by beefyman666 and edited by me
Attached images
UFR_photo.jpg
Quote from Sponge :More of an edited render than a in-game screenshot from me... It didn't work out the way I wanted, but I'm happy with it for a first ever try

Render by beefyman666 and edited by me

I see where you're trying to go with that, looks quite good. The 'frame' needs a little more attention (jagged edges on the uprights) and you missed a little bit of the rendered floor just behind the front wheel.
Do you want to build an album EzRi? haha nice pics.
i have an album in photobucket
but there pictures of cars in israel too (that i pic)
its metter?
Quote from beefyman666 :I see where you're trying to go with that, looks quite good. The 'frame' needs a little more attention (jagged edges on the uprights) and you missed a little bit of the rendered floor just behind the front wheel.

Thanks
The frame gets a bit more attention next time And i noticed the floor too, but the shadow was a bit too dark for me to see where the lines of the car were (or the car's color was to dark to see the floor:razz, I wanted to have the shadow of the car also "sticking out" of the picture, I tried to cut that out, but it was pretty hard and in the end didn't look good.

Anyway, it was the first time ever I tried this "effect", and wanted to share it here anyway
Quote from Sponge :Thanks
The frame gets a bit more attention next time And i noticed the floor too, but the shadow was a bit too dark for me to see where the lines of the car were (or the car's color was to dark to see the floor:razz, I wanted to have the shadow of the car also "sticking out" of the picture, I tried to cut that out, but it was pretty hard and in the end didn't look good.

Anyway, it was the first time ever I tried this "effect", and wanted to share it here anyway

An idea if you try it again, duplicate the car, then on the duplicated layer, delete the car but leave the shadow and vice versa on the other layer. That way you can then make the shadow a bit transparent and be cast over your frame.
Here's one at night:

Attached images
XRT-Night.jpg
Almost perfect, i like it tough,.

EDIT: added XRR one.

comment please, even to say "it's sh1ttie pic"
Attached images
Chick's.jpg
quickie.jpg
Quote from chanoman315 :

EDIT: added XRR one.

comment please, even to say "it's sh1ttie pic"