The online racing simulator
At last some pics wihout lynce´s reflection.
Good shot.
I pic i took while racing on the SR FOX server.
Attached images
FOX1.jpg
Quote from MiniVan :I pic i took while racing on the SR FOX server.

The blur is all wrong. If you want to depict the rotation of the wheels you have to use some sort of radial blur.
^It looks like a raw screen shot made little bit darker and put 2 black lines, 1 at the bottom and one at the top...so I meant, I don't see anything special. But the screen shot, the skin and the front lights look good. So keep trying, maybe try more with the curves to make the colors better.
I would like to agree with you Mr. andRo!
Here's some more that are way better than my last one, Racing with the SR guys is a blast.
Attached images
lfs_00000136.jpg
lfs_00000138.jpg
lfs_00000142.jpg
I love the first one, but it needs more AA.
What is AA might I ask, (Noob Question)
Yes, the first one has a nice angle, and the picture would be nice if there would be AA.
AA - Anti aliasing
AF - Anisotropic filtering

You can put them by going to your graphics cards options, or in the game in the Options -> (Display) <- not sure if its there exactly. So when you take screen shot, just put it to max, and if it makes your game lag etc., then you can turn it off when you stop taking screen shots.
Firs time using PS i know there's some mistakes, but still it's nice to me.
Attached images
LFS wallpaper.jpg
I have the same issues when using motion blur. The cuts around the car are not really nice. Haven't find the solution yet.
Se the thing is im uing a sony vaio laptop i dont exactly know how to do things with my graphics card.
He's not able to put AA/AF, my friend can't either..
AF I can use, I use x16 because that's in game. I already use the highest resolution and graphics setting possible without blowing up my laptop, fathers day I'm getting a desktop comp so I should be able to upgrade a whole bunch of stuff. Prepare for some sweet screen shots from me in June.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I have the same issues when using motion blur. The cuts around the car are not really nice. Haven't find the solution yet.

You mean those "haloes"? I use the clone stamp to fix those. Gives pretty good results if done correct.
second time when im using PS
Attached images
LFS 2009-03-27 17-10-55-17.jpg
MANTVIS - For a second time, its a very good picture. Not a lot of edit, but it's simplicity gives it awesomeness. BTW, are those front lights public? Can you give me the link if they are? Me likes them, me wants them.

BTW, I made 4 new pictures from yesterdays LFS Pro Series event:
Attached images
LFSPSr4pic1.jpg
LFSPSr4pic2.jpg
LFSPSr4pic3.jpg
LFSPSr4pic4.jpg
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I have the same issues when using motion blur. The cuts around the car are not really nice. Haven't find the solution yet.

This is somewhat easy.

1. Make 3 new layers.

2. Now using the lasso tool, select the car, including the wheels. Don't go into the car. Even leaving a tiny space between the boundaries and the car would do.

3. Cut and paste the car into the topmost layer you created.

4. Now ctrl+click the car layer (this selects the car's outline)while you are in the 'background layer' (the original pic), then hit ctrl+shift+I (Select inverse)

5. Copy the selected onto the 2nd and 3rd layers you created.

6. For the 2nd layer from the top, apply the motion blur.

7. For the 3rd layer from the top, apply some gaussian blur, nevermind what value, just not too much, and there should be a noticable change at least.

It's not perfect, but it will do. Hope you understand.

Tweak for Z?
Quote from feat :Tweak for Z?

If he post it in edited pics thread I think it is edited
something from me, to you.
Attached images
pandaz.jpg
Quote from Riders Motion :Aie why dont you start STFUing and do some edits instead of commenting what everyone else does?

Quote from DevilDare :Would love to see you do better.....

What a angry people...
I only meant he got no gauges

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG