The online racing simulator
Ok, made something different from my other edits. This edit took me pretty long to make, so I hope you'll like it. I also posted the original pictures so you can see the difference.

Original

Click for high-res:
Quote from andRo. :Ok, made something different from my other edits. This edit took me pretty long to make, so I hope you'll like it. I also posted the original pictures so you can see the difference.

Original

Click for high-res:

Aston city?
Meh, cool picture dude! True its different from your other pic's, I like this one too
Were you lot serious about my edits or were you being sarcastic?
They were being sarcastic.
I would advice you to look at different photoshop tutorials to start off. Don't use to puzzle and weird stock effects.

Try using many different things in photoshop, in the beginning it might be hard to remember and find everything, but later it will be very easy to do stuff.
Ok mate, Thanks for the advice.
Astonishing edit AndRo
That's a hard word Karl,how did you spell it? Anyway,great job andro! Love it.
Attached images
XFR_BL1-1.jpg
XFR_BL1-2.jpg
edited

original
Great edit. DirectX 12.
Don't know that fbm has rear red rain light...anyone?
WOAH. I love how you did the ground man. Was it just lots of brushing?

Also I did my first edit trying to put rims on a car.
The rims dont really fit the car but its the first set I found and just used it.
Attached images
fxr hugo boss EDIT.jpg
Yep, I've used brushes and textures too there.
Concept-X - Very nice stuff. Reminds me of JJ72 edit, but this is also sweet.
jrd.racer - It looks like you've used rims that were not already on a car, right? Or from some kind of render.
Well, I would advice you to find a real image with the same angle and use rims that are already on some car. It would just have brakes and stuff on it, yours look like it doesn't have anything inside the rims.
Maybe I am wrong, but I remember I did same mistake when I started changing rims and they looked kinda like yours.
Thats exactly it. It was just a picture of a rim alone.
Ah ill try another one soon. TY.
andRo, I don't know him, what do you mean?

ORION, it's one of the few mistakes I've left there, easy to solve that problem Anyway it's my first try doing something like this.

Wow, a new talent here. Ashtonishing work! Just when I got bored of edited pics and it's dull content..
Quote from Concept-X :andRo, I don't know him, what do you mean?

What do you mean, what I mean? I meant it reminded me of another picture, didn't I say that already?

Of this picture: http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=62777&d=1217499721

And I don't know him either, so...
It's just reminded me of that picture because of the formula and the rain, it wasn't an accusation that you have copied him or whatever you might have thought.

I like your picture, that's what I meant.
Thanks guys

andRO, I was just curious which picture do u think of cause u didnt show us

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG