Oki, so just finished my IGTC race and here's a highlight from my two stints :P
Its not edited too much, but it's kinda important picture to me
.. Any thoughts of the editing? :/
Attached images
IGTCR6.jpg
IGTCR6small.jpg
Damn, that pic sucks.
No Shit, Sherlock.
Heres 2 i did when i was bored, They arent the best of edits.

Holy crap! Those edits are so awesome Sam!
Pure artwork Sam326! One of the best edits I've ever seen.
superb editing. i am amazed that there is so much beauty just in one pic.
stop this sarcasmic talk :|
rofl.... but i remember that i started a long time ago with same quality pics... wait, everybody does...
Quote from sam326 :heres 2 i did when i was bored, they arent the best of edits.

wtf?:d
CLick for high-res:
Lynce style. Don't take it personal Andro, really amazing photo.

How the hell did you do that!
Quote from andRo. :CLick for high-res:

IMHO it should be first gaussian blurred then motion blurred. Just 2c.

Even though - great shot
i wanna see the next shot. it should be a crash edit,coz its going 200 mhp into a 90 degree left turn at the 100m sing-no brake lights yet :P
Nice one andro.

Quote from e2mustang :i wanna see the next shot. it should be a crash edit,coz its going 200 mhp into a 90 degree left turn at the 100m sing-no brake lights yet :P

How do you know he is going 200mph? You can get photo like that in much much lower speeds.
Quote from AndRand :IMHO it should be first gaussian blurred then motion blurred. Just 2c.

Even though - great shot

I used only radial blur, so I'm not sure what are you talking about.

e2mustang - In that turn you start braking only a bit before where the curb starts even if you are going full speed. Haven't you ever raced there?
And the car is going ~ 50km/h. And first he should avoid the grass, and then think about the 90 degrees turn.

Pioneer - Why should I take it personal? I should be happy that you are comparing me with the best picture edit guy.
Quote from e2mustang :i wanna see the next shot. it should be a crash edit,coz its going 200 mhp into a 90 degree left turn at the 100m sing-no brake lights yet :P

This is the place u usually start braking kindly and still make the turn. (at least I do)
i dont drive gtr's
Awesome pic. Wish I could do stuff like that then i wouldnt need renders

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG