The online racing simulator
Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
nice, but you should try some Anti-Aliasing mate
I have returned and now I am going for gold! *game show jingle*

Seriously, this is a culmination of an hour of editing which involved cutting out the basic picture, having to align it to the original picture, sort out the right type of dust type and colours, the depth of field parameters and of course the lovely filters!

So judge for yourself as we explore the desert with [tsr.] Safari - the fastest safari in the world!
Attached images
tsr_desertsafari.jpg
LawVS, that looks REALLY good, I can see alot of work went into that one, but the cars really blend into their environment so good job. Only thing I can spot what could be better is the blurry look it has especially on the clouds.
That looks awesome man! Good job :up:
Aston Club Fox
I always get a kick out of seeing other people using my skins online. Tonight there were 3 FOX drivers using my Racetek livery, well worth a quick screenshot, with a bit of photoshop motion blur applied.
Attached images
asclubfox.jpg
That looks cool
uuumm ... just a screenshot i dunno how to edit it ... to add blur and so
Hope U like it
Attached images
LFS 2005-09-13 19-15-08-23.jpg
#308 - Don
quick one...
Attached images
quickjob_gtr@city.jpg
DoN, great one! As usual. Just one little thing, check the FZR in the front; the right rear side is cut off hard, not blurred.
My images ain't masterpeaces but they work well as a wallpaper
Attached images
sladi1.jpg
sladi4.jpg
sladi5.jpg
That last XRT one is really cool.
Went on a ride through the mountains
Attached images
Stroll through the mountain.jpg
I love that skin. Whoever made it must be really hot.

Seriously though, very nice edit Ven.
Quote from Vendetta :Went on a ride through the mountains

Wow! Really nice, though the reflection aren't 100 % correct, and the cars shadow seems to be way too dark. But anyways, thumbs up!

*EDIT*

Is it a ghost car, because I can't see any driver in it..
You will end up using a skylight or something that supports some kind of soft shadows and illumination/lighting

But it looks really nice for using normal omni lights :up:
Quote from Don :quick one...

Great Work Don. I can see Al_Heeley's great Racetek FZR and my/GP's ALPINE FXR

Cool shot
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :Wow! Really nice, though the reflection aren't 100 % correct, and the cars shadow seems to be way too dark. But anyways, thumbs up!

*EDIT*

Is it a ghost car, because I can't see any driver in it..

Hehe yeah just noticed theirs no driver. The reflections are bad, but they were worse before i did some brightness and contrast adjustments.
Quote from Soper :Great Work Don. I can see Al_Heeley's great Racetek FZR and my/GP's ALPINE FXR

Cool shot

I'm honoured, thats my Shell Helix FZR in the front too 8D
just some stuff ive done recently...

There are not many drift edits which look good - those are some of them
(especially the 3rd - great skin btw.)
Yeah Dancer, please stop skinning... You're making me look bad
Gotta admit, your pics make drifting look great!!! And that's coming from me (a known hater of all things drift)!!!!!!!!
WOW, very good.
please use AA/AF next time. It destroys the whole picture. Otherwise those pics would be really nice.
how do you do things like turn screenshots in to rendered pieces, as i would love to do that sort of thing.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG