The online racing simulator
Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
one car is blurred and the other isn't. Doesn't look right, if they both are moving.
Quote from deggis :First Corner

sweeeet....
#278 - Don
Quote from inCogNito :one car is blurred and the other isn't. Doesn't look right, if they both are moving.

they dont have same speed
Only if it stood still or moved very slowly it would have this much motionblur. It needs none if it's going just as fast or a little bit if it's going slower.
Very good edit, boxer I especially like the grass
Hehe, thanks
Very nice job there!!!

(just a bit shadow under the front and it's perfect!)
I say 2 can play at that game! :P Here is my attempt at a rain soaked Aston.
Attached images
aston_rainrush.jpg
2nd one with XRR looks abit odd; i dont think that spray should be comming off the windshield (may be wrong, but it looks very odd)

usually rain is picked up by tires and thrown upwards by the draft (thats why the first one with FXR looks more realistic)

do like the rain drops on the camera on the 2nd one though
#287 - Don
ok im not really happy with this one, but i wasted so much time on it, so i didnt want to delete it....
Attached images
formule_pano.jpg
Does look a bit plain/bare if im honest. Needs more scenery in the background i think..

Still, its not that bad, i've seen worse (like my attempt posted up there :P)
hm the cars in the front being blurred makes it look a bit weird imo, especially with the tyres melting into the border.
I think it might be better if you cut a bit more than half off the first car, and thus focussing more on the yellow one.
I think DoN's pic looks just about perfect. There's a big difference in amount of blur where it seems that there's very little distance between the FOX's but the distance is actually big, but the huge zoom makes them look close together.
sorry but iam a noob but how i can shot screenshots.
Use Fraps (www.fraps.com) or just press the PrintScreen button on your keyboard and then go to an image edit program like Microsoft Paint and go to Edit > Paste (CTRL + V)
ok thanks a lot
My first few attempts editing the lfs screenies.
Attached images
LFS3.jpg
LFS4.jpg
LFS5.jpg
The last picture of those 3 is the best one, it's a good effort :up:

Decrease the glare on the circuit and it'll look more realistic.

I have a few more pictures coming along, hope to post soon
wtf illepall
decided to do one edited screenie..... BL in the fxr

Quote from WIGGA :sorry but iam a noob but how i can shot screenshots.

btw you can use Prt Scr key next to scroll lock on your keyboard to take screenshots........the image is stored temporarily in windows memory so just open up your image editing sofware and then simply paste......

or you can use fraps but i dont bother...
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG