The online racing simulator
Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
Ah yes, I kinda got a little paranoid about that and was worried that people would say 'where are the brake light trails?' Simple as that really XS Thanks for the comments tho
#227 - Don
Quote from LawVS :Right, time for my attempt at night time racing to keep in line with the topic atm

Cool.
Do I see [MPT] car there.. looks sweet
You would be correct Kemot
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
#230 - Don
Attached images
FXO@westhill.jpg
DoN - you should rename to " LFS wallpaper maker "
Another awesome wallpaper - great job
#232 - Don
Very nice don, as usual.

Any chance of you making an english version of your lens blur tutorial?
Fantastic mate !!!

Looks very very nice ! I like it much
when youa re in shift-u-mode press v to get a higher point of view. and then change the field of view(?) too maximum and you can see the same
#237 - Don

in true daytona style.. no effects hell, i should have turned the anti aliasing off also
cheers for that fixed
Hey tak, where the heak did you get the green Daytona Skin? I don't remember you posting the green one on RSC at all!
Quote from GTR_Yuni :Hey tak, where the heak did you get the green Daytona Skin? I don't remember you posting the green one on RSC at all!

yup its kinda new but talk about lazy, i planned to do heaps of others but i think this is enough. it's in the download section of www.pacificaracing.com if you want them
Lots of great stuff there DoN, keep it coming
Quote from GeForz :when youa re in shift-u-mode press v to get a higher point of view. and then change the field of view(?) too maximum and you can see the same

Okay, thanks.
thanks to PR|Takumi for pm-ing me about the daytona usa skins i asked about a while ago awesome job

56k'ers warning! : 1.20mb
Attached images
daytonnnaaahhh2.jpg
Quote from Don :http://don.vn.cz/s2/lensblurENG/

very nice tutorial

Here is a picture from the 12h Masters of Endurance race:

(click on the image to remove the weird resize effect)
#249 - Don
hmm did you create there the gradient in alpha channell? because everything seems blurry around car....the road where is the car should be sharp
that's the alpha channel

i guess the black are should reach the car?
Attached images
alpha.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG