The online racing simulator
Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
Hmm, is this the correct place for this?

Anyway's...
Attached images
BW_Fire.jpg
LOL nice one

someone overheated their tyres through too many donuts? dam, liked that track as well :P
Ahahah Nice one Looney. Wouldn't expect anything else from you
Nice ones Berca! You really can adapt photography well. Just perfeclty overdone to add some intensity!
also.. the grass on the bottom left shouldnt be blurry.. i mean.. that is of course unless your grass runs away?
Quote from xapexcivicx :And the grass and road should not be blurred. True, it adds a somewhat effect, but I just don't really think it's necessary.

.. that was put in AFTER i posted... nice try

..guess i should post a few oldies while im on
got no better to do lol
.. or not to late
to good to show lol
It was posted at 17:17 and your time is 21:32
Lol XCN you gotta drift with me more. I miss you and your rb4.
Hi, I'm now open for requests for LFS i-candy Just specify what you would like done and I shall post the finished article here (or my own thread to save on space here :P)
:S read mine as 13: xx not 17: xx woops owell

heres a random pic.. just for the fun of it
Attached images
Exposure6.jpg
Hitten the noz again XCN? I like it
Quote from LawVS :Hi, I'm now open for requests for LFS i-candy Just specify what you would like done and I shall post the finished article here (or my own thread to save on space here :P)

Looney gave me the idea of a nice formula crash. I expect big explosions, gas leaking, oil leaking, sparks, the whole deal

It doesn't really matter if you do, but that would just be awesome hah.
Nice screenshots everybody! im gonna take a couple now!
Quote from xapexcivicx :Hitten the noz again XCN? I like it

Looney gave me the idea of a nice formula crash. I expect big explosions, gas leaking, oil leaking, sparks, the whole deal

It doesn't really matter if you do, but that would just be awesome hah.

um, that's not really my forté, but I'll give it a go soon I like a challenge
my FXO station wagon :monkey:
Attached images
FXO wagon.JPG
A picture of last ESCC Race with som Motion Blur effect, not a great thing, looks like the phoyographer wasn't fast enough to take a proper image
Attached images
Bgrnd3.jpg
Quote from LRB_Aly :A picture of last ESCC Race with som Motion Blur effect, not a great thing, looks like the phoyographer wasn't fast enough to take a proper image

exactly
Quote from Berca :Some mine from yesterdays race

Berca, did you make this excellent motion blurring yourself, or you just used the DirectX trick? It does look suspiciously perfect on few details.
Quote from nosliw :my FXO station wagon :monkey:

Nice and funny idea, although a somewhat unnatural shape of the roof and the fact that it's still a 2 door make the car look a bit off
Quote from LRB_Aly :A picture of last ESCC Race with som Motion Blur effect, not a great thing, looks like the phoyographer wasn't fast enough to take a proper image

I would make either the bd or the car blurred, because with everything blurred it looks like the photographer was drunk
Some 1 do this if they have photoshop..

Dupilcate the BG, Gaussion Blur at 4.0 and set the blur layer to lighten.

This is what i get on my skin.. (made 1 for FZR GTR cuz i was bored )
Attached images
sadasdsa.jpg
The original wasn't very high resolution and didn't have AA, so the quality is a bit bad
Attached images
fxr_falken_mod.jpg
Quote from Huru-aito :The original wasn't very high resolution and didn't have AA, so the quality is a bit bad

With glowing brakes, this would be the best pic ever (dispite of no anti aliasing...)

Still, if this were an unmodified in-game screeny, the world would definatly be a better place
okay guys ...
here is a edited pix from my new xrr skin.
its very rosty, but still fast ... hehe
Attached images
rostyy.jpg
Looks really nice all of them.. im a graphic art designer. so im gonna go take some screens and show mine off..
Quote from Huru-aito :The original wasn't very high resolution and didn't have AA, so the quality is a bit bad

But the lighting fits marvellously

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG