The online racing simulator
Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
my first try at a night shot. hope you like it
Attached images
LFS 2005-Kamkor_Dancer night time.jpg
Sexy, especially the backfires.
Sorry to use your pic DriftDancer, I was just having fun.
Attached images
Kamkor_Dancer night time_remake.jpg
Quote from Huru-aito :Nice and funny idea, although a somewhat unnatural shape of the roof and the fact that it's still a 2 door make the car look a bit off

yeah, i was going to make it a 4 door but i ran outa time so i'll fix that now and also the dip in the roof
Nice one big boobs But the top should be brighter
awesome edits!
Here's my pic, it's quite simple btw
Attached images
LFS.jpg
I think it's low res because it's supposed to be tv? And tv is like...550 ? Dunno.

Either way, second shot is amazing
I think he resized them to make the image look better? I do that sometimes..
Just now, I had a close race at FE Club which involved a very tight assault on turn 9 involving 7 cars. From this angle, it looks really cool See for yourself!

The second one is a remake of an uber-wallpaper I did some weeks back with modifications of course.
Attached images
fern bay uf chase.jpg
tsr_fe charge.jpg
wow!
Nice edited pictures guy, keep them comming.
me having a battle with 2 guys from [DUB]
Attached images
654.jpg
here's another pic
Attached images
LFS 2.jpg
Quote from Gavin UK :me having a battle with 2 guys from [DUB]

I like that a lot,looks almost like a real photo.
btw what filter is that??

anyway I had a quick fiddle in photoshop,and here is my first attempt.Only took 5 mins as you can probabley tellhttp://img.photobucket.com/alb ... 72/every/cosmiccrash1.jpg
Rac Gtr (rar)
I think it would be cool to have this is game. Not the best edit ever but you get the point.
RBA? so.. is it AWD or RWD? hhehe
ahhh the good times.. i did several of those same pics like that from S1 with FXO and RB4 and XRGTT and so on.. twas fun
Quote from XCNuse :RBA? so.. is it AWD or RWD? hhehe
ahhh the good times.. i did several of those same pics like that from S1 with FXO and RB4 and XRGTT and so on.. twas fun

was it you who did the awsome render of a GTR RAC?
OH MY GOD ORION!!!

I love your website!! (yes I've got the URL from your pic, desperate way lol...)

Amazing graphics all around. Photos, renders, designs, hand paint even! I love them all!!
(well expect the architectural school project, which is kinda cute. I'm an architect, sorry )

I guessed you are good, but not THAT good! :bowdown:
#175 - Don
testing my new lens
Attached images
ferrari_wide.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG