The online racing simulator
i got banned from that server from spinning too much because every time i get a blue flag i go pretty much off the track to let them pass...so basically fml!
Quote from logitekg25 :i got banned from that server from spinning too much because every time i get a blue flag i go pretty much off the track to let them pass...so basically fml!

What does it have to do with edited pics thread...

Nice mike, but I don't like fov you've chosen, meh.
Quote from Mysho :What does it have to do with edited pics thread...

Nice mike, but I don't like fov you've chosen, meh.

Well, I don't like it much either, but wanted to try it once and doesn't look so bad... Just updated LFS by Lynce's revolution pack and watched the formula in the same scene as it's on the image. Looks much nicer with new reflections and textures .
Picutre of my friend Ruby's skin
Attached images
RubySunset.jpg
Something quite random
Attached images
LFS 2009-10-27 20-32-34-84.jpg
Quote from JJ72 :oh my, link to that tire texture please?

I think its Lynces...
Quote from lukasauno :Awesome edits Taavi!
Racing baby!

Thi is something that annoys me at Westhill I dont remember if it is in standard or some mod - aeroplane trace that is always in the same place every lap
Quote from AndRand :Thi is something that annoys me at Westhill I dont remember if it is in standard or some mod - aeroplane trace that is always in the same place every lap

Dude this is Fern Bay and plane was photoshoped
2 abandoned WIPs:
First one was going to be for the competition but decided I don't like the skin or dds.
Second one just went a bit 'meh' looks a bit bloom-y which I don't like.

Quote from Subphonic :2 abandoned WIPs:
First one was going to be for the competition but decided I don't like the skin or dds.
Second one just went a bit 'meh' looks a bit bloom-y which I don't like.

I think they look really good! The last one, the reflections, they look great! In some cases a bit of the bloom/HDR look, really works well, and I think you've made it work

Although you may have done it accidently
Quote from AndRand :Thi is something that annoys me at Westhill I dont remember if it is in standard or some mod - aeroplane trace that is always in the same place every lap

Fail
Meh, was bored.
Attached images
DriftXRT.jpg
thats actually very nice,but next time dont make the caliper spinning
Quote from brandons48 :I think they look really good! The last one, the reflections, they look great! In some cases a bit of the bloom/HDR look, really works well, and I think you've made it work

Although you may have done it accidently

Cheers It was intentional, wanted that kind of grey shadow/bright light thing you get in Autumn/Fall but, dunno, just went off it...I think the raw shot looks better
This is supposed to be "after rain" effect. I like it overall, but I'm pissed that I didn't think forward and the result is that my windows are totally black. + I just noticed my lights "reflections" on the ground are wrong.

I was uploading this picture for 40min, and now I'm pissed, all website wouldn't upload them, and imagehack.us is so SLOOOOOW!

ORIGINAL
HIGH-RESOLUTION

Attached images
fastracinggg copy copy.jpg
fastracinggg copysmall.png
@ Andro : Love it !
Try adding some shadows on the tyres and wheels, then it looks good
Hmm, what do you mean, Tomba?
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Amazing, andRo, as always.

Nothing special:

Quote from Lynce :Amazing, andRo, as always.

Nothing special:

"Nothing special".

Pssssh, that's amazing Lynce. Good job.
Thanks, Lynce! Awesome reflections, btw.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG