The online racing simulator
if you dont mind Tor/brandons, can i also use it as a background
This weeks PMC canceled picture.

Hi-Res
Quote from logitekg25 :if you dont mind Tor/brandons, can i also use it as a background

I would be pleased to be you wanking-log-on-screen
But up to Brandon.

Ok, I'll stop commenting off topic in this topic, sorry

Taavi, nice picture!
Some XRT and XRR showcase pics.

Tor, i'm currently working on the skin for your Road Warrior pic
Attached images
XRT_NewWheels.jpg
XRR_Showcase.jpg
Tor is much pleased.

Looking forward to see it
Work in progress.
Attached images
WIP.jpg
Since you say it's WIP I take the time to give some feedback on it Look on the right bumper (left in the picture), seems to just be faded out there, and still you can see some of the orginal shape.
Also the hood / top of the car seems to in-shape and polished compared to the other.

But it's a WIP, and I like it so far
Quote from The Very End :Since you say it's WIP I take the time to give some feedback on it Look on the right bumper (left in the picture), seems to just be faded out there, and still you can see some of the orginal shape.
Also the hood / top of the car seems to in-shape and polished compared to the other.

But it's a WIP, and I like it so far

Yeah, it's really rough atm. I need to refine it. and i'm not sure what to do with the top, i thought it wouldn't get as damaged/dirty. I'll add a few bits, touch up the damage, and see how it goes. Glad you like it so far
i think the bumper that is 'faded' is behind some smoke
Quote from logitekg25 :i think the bumper that is 'faded' is behind some smoke

Nah, it was just a bit of un tidy copy and pasting
Blah.

Hi-Res

Blah2.

Hi-Res
I attach my "bored" pictures I'm not an artist
Attached images
LFS.jpg
LFS2.jpg
LFS3.jpg
Taavi, both of those pictures look awesome. But the second one shouldn't have those lights on the skin, they don't fit the XRR.
Quote from andRo. :Taavi, both of those pictures look awesome. But the second one shouldn't have those lights on the skin, they don't fit the XRR.

The lights are not on the skin, they are the original XRR lights, abit stretched and repositioned to look like Ford Sierra RS500 lights. They suck, i know.
Oh okay, I totally forgot that XRR has those original lights. Damn, it looks so different...
Quick one.
Attached images
XRG_Wheels.jpg
Awesome edits Taavi!
Racing baby!

FULLRESS
Pilot was drunk
He was watching the race
one of those planes that go across the sky and leave streaks? regular planes dont leave those streaks
Eh? Where the hell do you live? Like looking up at a maths book round here sometimes!

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG