Just a little drift shot.
Attached images
Brandons48DRIFT.jpg
Just something I made to show the new XRR skins I've done. High-res remakes of the default ones and a couple of extras. Yes I know the stitching is terrible, first time I've done it manually.
Attached images
GTRSouthCityPanorama.jpg
Quote from ChiliFan :Just something I made to show the new XRR skins I've done. High-res remakes of the default ones and a couple of extras. Yes I know the stitching is terrible, first time I've done it manually.

Awesome!

Don't think I posted this one.
Attached images
mistakesmistakesmistakes.png
Quote from brandons48's signature :wow! check out my new signature! your e-penis grew

i just noticed, you quoted me
Quote from brandons48 :Indeed i did. You like TVE's E-Penis? BWAHAHA

the pm he sent me (he was drunk :razz said 'now go write a topic about this so my e-penis will grow'
Well, you're in a sig now, so now everyone over the whooolllee forum can see it Bwaahahha
i can see two mees! :dopey:
Quote from logitekg25 :i can see two mees! :dopey:

I'll try to put number 3 in there, that smiley is EPIC.

edit: i did it!
Quote from brandons48 :I'll try to put number 3 in there, that smiley is EPIC.

edit: i did it!

this is gettting kinda creapy :hide:
Someone said TVE's penis? I know it's good but you know I canot show it here
Quote from The Very End :Someone said TVE's penis? I know it's good but you know I canot show it here

You have to post it in the Raw Screenshot thread! Overwise it´s cheating.
Bob's banhamer would crush it!
Started these pictures long time ago, but finished them only now. I know, there are lot sof mistakes, but I couldn't fix some of them...

Click for bigger:

Quote from andRo. :Started these pictures long time ago, but finished them only now. I know, there are lot sof mistakes, but I couldn't fix some of them...

like the blank spot in the pavement in the first one or the annoying blank number-plate in the second
Quote from logitekg25 :like the blank spot in the pavement in the first one or the annoying blank number-plate in the second

Wheres the blank spot? lol, I think they're pretty good, Ok theres a few errors but not that major
they are very good, but there is a blank spot in the pavement, it is a crushed rectangle and it is toward the camera.
I don't know what is the pavement, and I don't see anything there, just circle the place and then show, otherwise I can't understand.

The numberplate is not a mistake, I made it like that on purpose, there was written "#15" but I took it off, cause I like it like this better.
Quote from andRo. :I don't know what is the pavement, and I don't see anything there, just circle the place and then show, otherwise I can't understand.

The numberplate is not a mistake, I made it like that on purpose, there was written "#15" but I took it off, cause I like it like this better.

here is it
Attached images
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
LOL, that is not a mistake, it's the white things on the road. The line that cuts the road in 2 halfs, so you wouldn't be driving in the middle of the road.
ooo wow...it needs some texture though...the paint isnt that thick
Some new screens with Lynce's Revolution Pack
Attached images
lfs_00000097.jpg
lfs_00000096.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG