The online racing simulator
He must have gone so fast the hood flew off.
haha now engine have 2 much airr ^^
Quote from Flame CZE :... and that made the engine appear

There are many hidden things in LFS which we don't know.
Quote from PioneerLv :There are many hidden things in LFS which we don't know.

press Shift U and go through the hood, there is no engine there
Maybe it's a leaked image from s3.

Quote from brandons48 :For Takumi_lfs

It's not that bad.

The only thing I thought is that it lookes like a nuke has gone off in the background and the while light has engulfed behind the trees and is coming to destroy the race track.

Appart from that it's fairly ok. Better than what I could do anyway
Or maybe he just photoshopped the engine in?
Quote from Specht77 :press Shift U and go through the hood, there is no engine there

That's because you use Shift + U. Developers time by time add some new hidden features of S3 into S2 test patches, but they are invisible at this moment.

Let's hope.
Watch out! Lame edit from me The original pic.
Attached images
edit.jpg
The old car height reducing :P You must have been practising for iTCC right ?:P Good job on the pic
Haha, I see me talking in original picture.

But the edited picture is not bad, I think it looks good. If that's you are a beginner in editing then it's very good actually. Just play more with the colors, and different effects to make the picture nicer. Car looks sexeh.
My quick idea, to how to finish Toki's edited pic
Attached images
fxrtoki.jpg
Good idea, but it looks funny when the cloud are at the same level. I know it might be on a hill or something, but it doesn't look like it. The sky is also low res., but other than that, it looks good.
Quote from andRo. :Good idea, but it looks funny when the cloud are at the same level. I know it might be on a hill or something, but it doesn't look like it. The sky is also low res., but other than that, it looks good.

Yes it was just a quick edit, i've choosed a random sky picture, then copypaste to the background, then start the editing, when i got a call from my boss, so i had to finish it. . Maybe somebody will make it better, or i'll remake it next week...BTW andRo, you are the squidhead of the edited pics . No offence, i love to read normal critics, with explications, and not stuffs like: "sh!t", bad, omglol, and etc

Sorry for my bad english

Cheers!
Sanchez
Quote from ASR Sanchez :BTW andRo, you are the squidhead of the edited pics .

Haha, well, yeah. I like to criticize people, don't know why, I just hate saying "Oh, how lovely picture, sooo good!" when I clearly dislike the picture and want to puke on it.

Not talking about your picture, that was just an example.
Yup man. Constructive critics are welcome. I know, that this pics are low qual's, unfurtunetly, until 2010 i'll have this old desktop @ my job, but when i'll return home, to my monsterdesktop, i'll shoot some nice screenies, and i'll edit them as nice as I can. Until it, plz give me some tips, how to increase the car's clarity. I mean, how to make it to looks like more realistic. (using PS CS2). Now i'm using some Sharpen effect, omni light.
Check through tutorials by looking in google.com, it depends what you really want. You can make it look more realistic, by adding contrast, curves, different colors and color effects.
this was a crappy screenie, and a crappy edit to boot....might as well take suggestions
Attached images
rallyx.jpg

Yes, that's a santa claus committing suicide.
Nice as always Tazka
The santa is an interesting touch
My "twin drift" with Mouseman.
Warning, smoke fails!

High-res
Last pictures by andRo and Tazka rooooxxx haaaaaard!
Another preview for a skin.
Attached images
xfr_tonythetiger.jpg
LFS 2009-12-13 15-11-40-60.png
Here`s my simple edit
Attached images
Wörk.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG