The online racing simulator
Quote from Bose321 :If that was in 1680x1050, I'd kiss you.

Thank god I don't have it in 1680x1050.
Just kidding...

Lynce, looks so fking amazing. Good job! Something different for sure.
@Lynce : All that I can say is in my signature.
Quote from Bose321 :Looks really cool, The leather texture looks bad IMO.

I thought it wasn't leather, I thought it was that horrible cheap textured plastic stuff?

Anyway, looks really good Lynce, nice job
Today´s edit original and edited.
Attached images
lfs_00000171.jpg
Blackwood.jpg
Nice job on removing lack of antialiasing on the edit
Quote from Shadowww :Nice job on removing lack of antialiasing on the edit

Still see it, I mean don't.
Lynce alwsome job
my night edit....its my first one, made up of a background, a copy, the first one regular with a little added contrast, and the second night, and high contrast....new layer for lights, some airbrush, and a layer mask to show the light through and a little more light to emphasize the effect

based off the picture from the tire physics update thread
Headlights are crap.

Please forgive my utter frankness, I'm on a panic situation right now.
So, I wanted to try something new and waste more time for the edit. This is what came out of it. The sleepy headlights were drawn by me with brush and pencil from nothing. (Only the glass/light was placed from another picture.) I know they are not perfect, but for me it was hard to make them good. Sorry.

Enjoy!

ORIGINAL
High-res

Quote from andRo. :So, I wanted to try something new[...]

To me, not to offend you, it looks just like an edit of yours. Where's the new stuff? By the way the lights cover is not flat originally.
Hmm, the lights, I never made anything like this. The picture in whole is different from my other edits. I rarely change background, or widen the wheels or add an windscreen visor. I know they are not supposed to be flat, read what I wrote.

I don't know, but I surely know what I have been doing before, and this is not the same, so it's new to me. Maybe it's not new to you.
Quote from andRo. :Hmm, the lights, I never made anything like this. The picture in whole is different from my other edits. I rarely change background, or widen the wheels or add an windscreen visor. I know they are not supposed to be flat, read what I wrote.

I don't know, but I surely know what I have been doing before, and this is not the same, so it's new to me. Maybe it's not new to you.

Yes, as I wrote:

Quote from 5tag :To me

And by the way... You may take a look at your avatar picture... Is that really a whole difference to you?
Hmm, doooh.
is it better? it only took 10 minutes

Do you use PS? Just add lens flare to the headlights.... Or up the brightness to the headlights.
gimp, and as i said, i did not use anything but the brightness contrast tool, the airbrush tool, and a little paintbrush tool and a layer mask
For the photomode competition.
FULL-RES

Attached images
XFG_Snow.jpg
Beautiful!
@ logitekg25: The biggest mistake you did is that you just covered the whole front lights. As you know the Scirocco have projectors and it would look a lot nicer if you just had tried to put a white circle right on the projector. And after that you should give it a little glow around it. It will look so much better. I don't have ps installed om this computer but if i had i would make a quick edit and show what i mean if you don't understand from what i'm writing here.
what i tried in my origional edit, is i took the light blue with the pintbrush, and assumed they were HID lights (high intensity discharge, that look slightly blueish because they are so bright) and i took where the bulb was and put that on, then took the regular white with the airbrush, it turned out way too blue, so i came up with that...anyone want to give me a link to an edit, or real photo which shows me how i can improve (is it good for a 10 minute edit :tilt
Snow Drift
Attached images
High Res.jpg
@Logitek, try something like this.
Use the dodge tool on highlight mode, and use it only on the lamps, then, take a large white brush, with transparency 40, and brush around the lamps. Then, for the final touch, go to Filters->Lights and Shadow->Supernova , decrease the amount of spokes and make it a pale blue colour, you may want to change the size also, to make it fit the headlights.
Attached images
vw_Night.jpg
:jawdrop: that is amazing....i will try to remember that
simple edit, I still failed. hehe

picture

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG