The online racing simulator
Check attatchment.
Attached images
XFRedit.jpg
BSP - Yes, the lights is much better, accept you should have just left small bits of light in the air. But it's better.
i was thinking it might be a helicopter spotlight or something like that

i even thought it might be a neon

wither way extremely nice work
Quote from BSP :Thanks

Maybe the rims look flattened.
Look this... better?

please attach, dont paste.

ps. I think it looks like under electric sun not under many postlamps
a true RACer
Thanks mate, awesome!

:bowdown:
Hehe.. but read it like this: a true RAC racer....then zipped: a true RACer ..yes i know, don't need to tell....it was 11pm when i made it
Quote from BSP :Hello all!!

I have been working in an edit of what could be the night in LFS.
I showed my job to a dear friend of mine, Lynce, who encouraged me to post it in this forum......................]

Now thats what I call true art. Indeed there are some mistakes, but nothing special. I see why Lynce asked you to show on the forum. Oustanding the way the lights are. That would be nice if LFS had some night racing.

However top job
Something I made today
Attached images
lfs_00000116.jpg
Drifty.jpg
Quote from niels1 :Now thats what I call true art. Indeed there are some mistakes, but nothing special. I see why Lynce asked you to show on the forum. Oustanding the way the lights are. That would be nice if LFS had some night racing.

However top job

Thanks!!

A work can always be better done, but this one was taking much more time than I expected and when Lynce asked me to post it here in the forum, I forgot some details.

Now I am thinking about other project.
I will post it.
I like it, really nice. But the background doesn't fit, because the mountains are too close and you can see the top of them , just looks weird. Maybe if you had put the mountains smaller so they look like they are far away, then it could look good.
Quote from andRo. :I like it, really nice.

tnx

Quote from andRo. :I like it, really nice. if you had put the mountains smaller

yes, I saw that this background is not the best for this shot, but I don't thought that on time ... For the next time, I'll know
Quote from andRo. :I like it, really nice. But the background doesn't fit, because the mountains are too close and you can see the top of them , just looks weird. Maybe if you had put the mountains smaller so they look like they are far away, then it could look good.

Maybe it's road in mountains?

Play MW2 mission Cliffhanger and you will understand what I am talking about
lol at the slicks

but very nice, those 'mountains' could be the plowed snow, pushed into a huge mound....maybe for the far away stuff, have it behind a fog, cause the snow
Kinda more of a comparison rather than an edit, but here is shift vs lfs. Well being on a lfs forum, I know which one people will like more.
Attached images
lfs vs nfs.jpg
SHIFT is too "bloomified". LFS looks more natural.

And considering SHIFT is made be EA, and LFS is basically a hobby...

LFS ain't looking to shabby, huh?
Something simple, but playing with colors again. :o

High-res
New wallpaper there.

Looks awesome!
@AudiBG : Nice edit mate !
@Andro : Your pics are always brilliant
Quote from andRo. :Something simple, but playing with colors again. :o

As always, amazing shots.

@BSP. Superb

A comparative. Before / After. With Ps 7.0

Looks really cool, The leather texture looks bad IMO.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG