The online racing simulator
YES, I'm from design dudes. No, of course. I don't make skins.
Quote from DevilDare :My very quick and simple edit.

I was focusing on the headlights and tried to make them as realistic as possible. My best attempt so far at doing this.

Just a litle bit blur(maybe is another filter?) but anyway is a nice picture.

I love the billboards, too.
Quote from DevilDare :My very quick and simple edit.

I was focusing on the headlights and tried to make them as realistic as possible. My best attempt so far at doing this.

add some yellowish color on them
Night

Hope you like it!
looks good in small,any high res of it?
Quote from Tomsteel :http://tomsteel.uw.hu/XFGSO4night.gif
Hope you like it!

nice, but i think the rear taillights/brakelights are a little too bright looking
something quick I did
Attached images
5.jpg
Beutiful, like the sharpness of the image
Another try
Attached images
Drifting.jpg
Inspired by Vellu, no smoke because it looked like shit when I added it.

High-res
Quote from TuomasH :Another try

The wheels look blurred badly, there should be a proper radial blur, while there's motion or gaussian blur instead
Quote from Flame CZE :The wheels look blurred badly, there should be a proper radial blur, while there's motion or gaussian blur instead

I´s this any better?
Attached images
XRT.jpg
much
Yea that's way better. Only thing i can complain about is the front wheel now
Quote from beefyman666 :Is he not allowed to use a public skin?

no, but it seems all screenshot from design dudes consist of skins made from vector packs and extreme close ups, that's why I ask.
vector packs? What's that?

Anyway, I usually take dd skins for screen shots, because I don't have to look for them for too long, and I always know they are looking good and are good quality.
Another try, which I do on gimp and paint.net
Attached images
Fern Bay XRT Drifting2.jpg
Quote from TuomasH :Another try, which I do on gimp and paint.net

To improve yourself try to use some more sofisticated programs first.
i was so lost in gimp,i couldnt even do anything,i was so pissed ps is much more easy
Mustang, you're lost cause you've begin on PS, Gimp and PS have almost sames possibilities, off course PS is a lot better, but I think if you use these 2 logs you can make some same pictures.
Anyway here is two pics that I made today... on gimp
Attached images
FXR.jpg
LX6 on evening.jpg
will be nice if u fix the untouched area around the cars
Quote from Mysho :To improve yourself try to use some more sofisticated programs first

Paint.Net is quite good, specially if you know what you're doing and install the correct plugins

@TuomasH: You need some antialiasing mate, and how are you bluring the background? I recommend you taking 2 pics, one with the car and one without it, then cut the car from the first one and put it over the second one, so the blur is separed from the car. That should make your pics a lot better :P

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG