The online racing simulator
Three pictures from RACCAR Test-Race.

im tempted to make one of those my background, in other words NICE job
Done in the Edit My Screenshot thread
Attached images
D2007edit.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :i was so lost in gimp,i couldnt even do anything,i was so pissed ps is much more easy

IMO learning gimp is much easier than earning $2000 to buy PayShop.
i have never bought any software,just like all of us here
i got my PS for free from my fathers work
Quote from Shadowww :IMO learning gimp is much easier than earning $2000 to buy PayShop.

Khem, khem, who would have said that! Crack maker!
Quote from e2mustang :i have never bought any software,just like all of us here

Stealing is bad and you should FEEL bad
Quote from andRo. :Khem, khem, who would have said that! Crack maker!

I just said it's easier. lrn2read.
Learn to understand. It was meant, that most of the people don't buy Photoshos, but use the cracked versions. So why is it easier? + You are writing like, you would do it yourself, lol. That's why I wrote that thing with the white letters.
Yeah, you should also feel bad, to do this to LFS devs.
Quote from andRo. :Learn to understand.

Can't, mother didn't teached me to
Quote from andRo. :It was meant, that almost nobody buys Photoshops, but uses cracked versions.

This sentence makes BSA sad.
Quote from andRo. :So why is it easier?

Because if you (not you, just example) are lame enough to try GIMP, you sure will get virus while trying to get Photoshop crack
Quote from Shadowww :Can't, mother didn't teached me to This sentence makes BSA sad.Because if you (not you, just example) are lame enough to try GIMP, you sure will get virus while trying to get Photoshop crack

Only loosers get virus while trying to get photoshop crack. I guess you are speaking by experience ?
It shouldn't be hard to get your hands on a student version, $120 includes AI, PS and Indesign pretty much what you will ever need.
Quote from Kristi :Only loosers get virus while trying to get photoshop crack. I guess you are speaking by experience ?

No, I am not. I am speaking by experience of (most of) my classmates.

Last time when I got a virus by downloading something was when I was 12 years old
A quick edit from me
Edit: and another one
Attached images
monster.jpg
rally1.jpg
Quote from Shadowww :Because if you (not you, just example) are lame enough to try GIMP

Why is it lame to use GIMP, better to use something that was created for free than steal an illegal copy of ps which if people told the truth most people have a stolen version.

Then again there must be some kind of protection companies can invent to stop geeks stealing their shit.

Rally1 pic is pretty sweet
Quote from jaykay3000 :Then again there must be some kind of protection companies can invent to stop geeks stealing their shit.

There are NO uncrackable protections.
Quote from Shadowww :
Last time when I got a virus by downloading something was when I was 12 years old

And now you are 12,5?

Sorry for off topic, just had to say it.
LFS Night
Hello all!!

I have been working in an edit of what could be the night in LFS.
I showed my job to a dear friend of mine, Lynce, who encouraged me to post it in this forum.

I took two screenshots; One of the car in viewer and one of South City in game.
Took them to Photoshop and made 17 images in different stages (Lights on & Lights off).
Then I made a video-slideshow using all teh images. The result is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfD_Z2PsTpE

Hope you like it.
Thanks to Lynce for inspiration.

The edited image with all layers visible:

All the images

The original screenshots

Outstanding . Realy nice work!
wait.....thats just insane :jawdrop:

but whats up with the halo around the car
A Spotlight? or perhaps he's directly under a street light?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :A Spotlight? or perhaps he's directly under a street light?

Don´t think it is a street light.
The light would be more diffuse and yellow.

Could be a spotlight. Something like the ones in police helicopters.

But, although I try to make effects look real, I prefer you to look this work in a more artistic/conceptual way.
I want to show what :lfs: night could be.
Rims fail, they look flattened, but the work is really, really good. Maybe try to make the spot light's edges a bit smoother, then it could look better.
Quote from andRo. :Rims fail, they look flattened, but the work is really, really good. Maybe try to make the spot light's edges a bit smoother, then it could look better.

Thanks

Maybe the rims look flattened.
Look this... better?

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG