The online racing simulator
First time putting colour and black + white together.

edit:

andRo. , How do you motion blur just the background ? If I do it the way I usually do parts of the car don't match up and it looks kinda weird.
Attached images
HEX_Promo2.jpg
Duplicate layer. Take Magnetic Lasso tool, select the car, then it won't 100% select the car correctly, so you cut layer, take the layer with the car, and hide the background layers. Then select and cut out all the rest of the background and make it nicely so only the car is selected. The parts that you cut out you add together with the background layer, and then motion blur the background layer. And after that you will have it shitty around the car, so you take the first layer from which you duplicated the new layer, and you put the motion blur on that layer also, and it fixes the problem.

You probably didn't get it, but I'm too lazy to explain it more detailed right now.
Quote from andRo. :Duplicate layer. Take Magnetic Lasso tool, select the car, then it won't 100% select the car correctly, so you cut layer, take the layer with the car, and hide the background layers. Then select and cut out all the rest of the background and make it nicely so only the car is selected. The parts that you cut out you add together with the background layer, and then motion blur the background layer. And after that you will have it shitty around the car, so you take the first layer from which you duplicated the new layer, and you put the motion blur on that layer also, and it fixes the problem.

You probably didn't get it, but I'm too lazy to explain it more detailed right now.

I think I get the main part of it. I'll just muck around with it and see what I get

Thanks anyway
Quote from andRo. :Duplicate layer. Take Magnetic Lasso tool, select the car, then it won't 100% select the car correctly, so you cut layer, take the layer with the car, and hide the background layers. Then select and cut out all the rest of the background and make it nicely so only the car is selected. The parts that you cut out you add together with the background layer, and then motion blur the background layer. And after that you will have it shitty around the car, so you take the first layer from which you duplicated the new layer, and you put the motion blur on that layer also, and it fixes the problem.

Well you could take two screenshots from the same angle also, one with and one without the cars. Do I have to explain any further?
Here a pic from the german pic of the week. (thought it was potw#81)

1280*1024
Quote from 5tag :Well you could take two screenshots from the same angle also, one with and one without the cars. Do I have to explain any further?

Why would you do that, lol. It is the same thing basically except takes little more time. You still have to cut out the track from the first picture. BTW, you don't have to tell me how to do it, believe me, I know. I was telling it to brandon since he asked me.

kiste - Awesome picture. Love it.
Quote from kiste :Here a pic from the german pic of the week. (thought it was potw#81)

1280*1024

Nice one. But why XRR is RX'ing in rain? o.o
Why not?
Quote from LFSn00b :do want, preferably 1600x1200.

oh, and make that 1337%

Thank-you everyone, i will post up a 1600x1200 hi-res pic when i get home on Sunday.
Quote from andRo. :Something simple I made for one photo competition. :

HIGH-RES

You're always improving.

The scenary has been done from scratch. Click for bigger:

Lynce, no offense, but I saw too many edits like this one from you, it's getting boring, try to make something more original.
Dont bother. Tried saying that loads of times. No one listened, they just flow with him even if he makes a shit edit.

Oh, and before anyone starts flaming, I am not saying this one is shit. Its not. Its just boring now....

Same old same ol'....
Been a while since I posted anything here. I was bored as hell tonight so I made this: XR GTR racing on a track not currently in the LFS universe, but probably located in France.

Original:

Edited:

Took about 3 hours to do, I think the only parts that weren't hand drawn were the cars (except the lights and reflective highlights). Everything else is done in Photoshop with a tablet pen and filters, using photo reference obviously. I'll post up the full version if anyone's interested, unfortunately it's only 1280 x 768 because I didn't notice the resolution was down from 1900 x 1200 until I was finishing it off.

[edit] I'm a dumbass and overwrote the full size file with the version I resized to 800 pixels wide FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Looks like you used some modified default skins. They look really nice. Would you mind sharing them?
They're part of a pack I'm making of high-res versions of the default skins, plus some of my own to make up a 32 car GTR grid. I could post the XRR and FXR ones I guess, the FZRs aren't done yet.
Quote from DevilDare :Dont bother. Tried saying that loads of times. No one listened, they just flow with him even if he makes a shit edit.

Maybe because he never made a shit edit.
Quote from Shadowww :Maybe because he never made a shit edit.

Quote from DevilDare :Oh, and before anyone starts flaming, I am not saying this one is shit. Its not.

So quick to jump to conclusions - can you actually read?
Quote from ChiliFan :They're part of a pack I'm making of high-res versions of the default skins, plus some of my own to make up a 32 car GTR grid. I could post the XRR and FXR ones I guess, the FZRs aren't done yet.

Would be glad if you did.
Here it is everyone, Hi-Res at the bottom of the post.

The graininess is meant to be there BTW, it's not the effects of a stretched image.

Enjoy!
Attached images
lfs_00000049edit.jpg
Quote from brandons48 : So quick to jump to conclusions - can you actually read?

Yes.

I wasn't talking about this one, I was talking about all his edits generally.
I never said any of his edits are shit you dumbass.

I said they get boring. Learn to read.
Hello! I just signed up, after referral from my friend Brandon 48 or watever, but I did my first EVER pic mod, and he thinks its good, so here u go...
Attached images
Test 1 copy.jpg
Quote from GUNRUN1 :Hello! I just signed up, after referral from my friend Brandon 48 or watever, but I did my first EVER pic mod, and he thinks its good, so here u go...

Nice! Now do the XRR pic I sent you

looking good so far!

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG