The online racing simulator
Nice. Although the rims, especially front, look very low res.
Ok, just finished the 1 u sent me... it was a bit of a dick this 1
Attached images
2nd ever attempt.jpg
front wheel is fuxxed, but the rest is pretty good
:jawdrop: brandons is a really good teacher, keep up the good work
smoking and bowling
Attached images
bowling.jpg
heatwave_SouthCityFZR1.jpg
The second photo's nice
Before anyone starts throwing bannanas at him, the pic was posted by Scawen. So he is not a cracker.

About the edit, well its ok I guess.
Quote from DevilDare :Before anyone starts throwing bannanas at him, the pic was posted by Scawen. So he is not a cracker.

About the edit, well its ok I guess.

i was like 'thats racist ' then i saw the picture again and i was like 'whats so bad about it?' and then i was like 'wait a second' and looked and saw he was demo, so i was like 'whoa, that can mean a lot'

very nice edit btw
thax guys ready to ban
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
Quote from ManTuxXx :http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5579/newwae.jpg

thats about the best anyone can possibly do with the XRG
Is it you that took that screenie?
not xrt, there is no hood scoop
you see the roll cage and the xrt rims?
edited?
Nope. zoom in and you'll se the hood clips. That's one of magnot's mods. End of discussion. And it's the XRT.
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :Nope. zoom in and you'll se the hood clips. That's one of magnot's mods. End of discussion. And it's the XRT.

This is usually where I pop in and say

"Uhh, old patch - get off his back"

But as he is using .vob mod...

I don't see a spoiler.. So it's either XRG or XRT .vob hack
Another simple "Sin City" effect edit.

5min work.
Attached images
lfs_00000097.jpg
Quote from andRo. :Why would you do that, lol. It is the same thing basically except takes little more time.

There is a difference.

If you take a screenshot without the car, you will have graphical information of what is behind the car, and if you blur the background, it will look better.

If you just cut the car out and put it in a new layer, when you blur the background there's a slight soft black edge where the blur carried over some of the void. (dunno if that make sense to you.)

I always take a screenshot without cars for the background.
Quote from JJ72 :If you just cut the car out and put it in a new layer, when you blur the background there's a slight soft black edge where the blur carried over some of the void. (dunno if that make sense to you.)

What you can do is use a transparent background. So you have a transparent layer, the layer without the car, and the layer that is just the car. When you blur the layer the car was cut from you can then duplicate that layer a few times and it fills in the transparent area that the blur carries over.
now, dont get up at me for this edit.
This was my first ever edit. FIRST EVER!!

its kinda cartoonish i admit, but i like it.
i asked my friends and they think its cool so... you can judge for yourself.

i recon its cool.
Attached images
Night Drifting with neons an xenons.jpg
Sweet Burnout3.jpg
Quote from JJ72 :There is a difference.

If you take a screenshot without the car, you will have graphical information of what is behind the car, and if you blur the background, it will look better.

If you just cut the car out and put it in a new layer, when you blur the background there's a slight soft black edge where the blur carried over some of the void. (dunno if that make sense to you.)

I always take a screenshot without cars for the background.

This is the easiest and most effective way.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG