The online racing simulator
Not a very good one.. but i like it It shows a new FO8 skin i made this weekend (not completely done yet).
Attached images
Afbeelding4.png

Tell me about the thumbnails
Attached images
lfsdrift copy.jpg
Quote from feat :When you add it for XRT = NFS Wing. Period.

I would like to see someone say this on lfsdrift.net. They would ban him in a second and call him n00b for years untill many people won't realise that they are not uber super cool with mega bodykits, mega wings on XRT/FZ5 and with silvia headlights on it. Keep default models. And XRT/FZ5 is and will be always XRT/FZ5. Many people try to modify them into a totally different cars.
EDIT: This is dedicated only for the XRT/FZ5 tuzers. This is not supposed to be offense against lfsd.
Just seeing if can do nice edit pictures this is a new one i tryed very sunny day
Attached images
darkcore drift.jpg
Quote from Austin31287 :Just seeing if can do nice edit pictures this is a new one i tryed very sunny day

No offence, but the smoke what is further from the car looks like sperm
Quote from Cherry :No offence, but the smoke what is further from the car looks like sperm

lol hehe yes i agree hi can u give advice how i can get gd smoke lol

Ty austin
Quote from Austin31287 :Just seeing if can do nice edit pictures this is a new one i tryed very sunny day

Did you cum on the camera?
Nice Pic anyway
Quote from magux :Did you cum on the camera?
Nice Pic anyway

lol looks like u can do smoke want to give me tips and ok funny i get it i removed and put one with out smoke :P now u just look stilly :P
New one is better. I don't know how to make photo-realistic smoke also, but here comes in Google's roll. I like lens flare. Maybe it should be even bigger(lens flare).
Found a nice tutorial here for Photoshop. OT: when i typed in "how to smoke" in google search box, then in suggestions menu first suggestion was "how to smoke weed"
FXO vs FXR
Attached images
lfs_00000194.jpg
Quote from Cherry :Found a nice tutorial here for Photoshop. OT: when i typed in "how to smoke" in google search box, then in suggestions menu first suggestion was "how to smoke weed"

lol well i had ago and it come out like this i think its looks ok

ty for the tutorial
Attached images
Darkcore drift smoke.jpg
yes becuz its in the air lol
New edit...
Attached images
FZRedit.png
wow, i love it =]
Mr. AndRo, you are getting better every time you make new pic, congrats.
Another simple edit, one of the better ones from me so far imo. Thanks to Lynce for his reflection pack. I love it.

I love taking screenshot's now thanks to Lynce lol.
Attached images
RB4 Drift.jpg
Quote from MiniVan :I love taking screenshot's now thanks to Lynce lol.

Use AA & AF at the highest. To make the wheels spin, use radial blur not motion blur + your rims ar "spinning", but your wheel texture isn't. Otherwise, it's a nice angle, and picture is not too bad also.

--------------------------------------

Because I'm at home and there was nothing to do, I made another picture.
Attached images
FZRedit2.png
A simple one.

:wave2:
Woah, looks damn great. I like it very much!
Quote from batteryy :.

Make a pitstop, your suspension is bucked up.

A lot of minor and major errors :|

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG