The online racing simulator
With Borsu~ Pure fun ! Pure Drift !

Did these awhile ago when i was playing around with photoshop. Need to look up more tuts and brushes now.
Attached images
UF1FLushedit.JPG
FZflushNightedit.JPG
FXOFZFlushEdit.JPG
BlurRAC.JPG
I was bored.
Attached images
yeaah.png
yeaahh.png
One more picture added
Eight Years of Inferno
Attached images
8Years-Inferno.jpg
Attached images
xrt_s13_d.jpg
Quote from baSh0r :Eight Years of Inferno

thats nice of you
Quote from Raito :[IlMG]http://www.lfsforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=107444&stc=1&d=1280225009[/IMG]

what are the oddds i can get that in high-res for my background
Quote from [Audi TT] :Now to eyes not painfully to look?)
http://s02.radikal.ru/i175/1007/ad/a2b4c34e6f4e.jpg

and reduce the saturation until you feel it looks real, then edit the brightness and contrast...im going to give you that bit of advice and let you play with it
it does'nt hurt, it just looks horrible
Quote :and reduce the saturation until you feel it looks real, then edit the brightness and contrast...im going to give you that bit of advice and let you play with it

I will try on to play about with it
Quote from logitekg25 :
what are the oddds i can get that in high-res for my background
:

None until sunday, i'm not home so i can't make bigger screens than 1366x768 But i can try to make same screen on FULLHD later when i arrive
Not very original, did it just for fun, but now can't help but thinks it looks kinda cool (although drifting FZ5 is always cool).
Attached images
lfs_00000083c.jpg
Quote from Raito :None until sunday, i'm not home so i can't make bigger screens than 1366x768 But i can try to make same screen on FULLHD later when i arrive

ok take your time
another one for our 8-years anniversary
Attached images
Xrrpano.jpg
Quote from baSh0r :another one for our 8-years anniversary

I congratulate your command on 8 summer existence, on work I will tell the following: a background excellent. With a forward disk the defect, not under that corner costs. The wheel hardly is turned, and the disk directly costs.
Quote from [Audi TT] :I congratulate your command on 8 summer existence, on work I will tell the following: a background excellent. With a forward disk the defect, not under that corner costs. The wheel hardly is turned, and the disk directly costs.

It looks weird from that position the wheel is actually turned quite a lot, its a bit off but not that weirdly much.

Rims are from that attachment pic i shot myself in 2009.
Attached images
2.jpg
the same one with different lightning and headlights
Attached images
Xrrpano_2.jpg
Quote from baSh0r :the same one with different lightning and headlights

Rims doesn't fit and the lighting is weird..
Click for high-res;

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG