LFS 2010-03-19 17-07-24-73.jpg
LFS 2010-04-12 11-21-48-42.jpg
LFS 2010-04-12 14-49-31-38.jpg
LFS 2010-04-14 09-46-29-82.jpg
LFS 2010-05-31 10-39-54-28.jpg
LFS 2010-07-04 21-19-35-99.jpg
LFS 2010-07-05 10-10-40-44.jpg
LFS 2010-07-05 21-03-36-49.jpg
Quote from FireMike15 :Here are the first screenshots from my new Video.
They're taken from Videosoftware, that's why they aren't good quality.
In the video they're better.

Second and last preview picture are looking great
Quote from RAYfighter :Two examples of notorious ban hunters. Please read these posts and try to admit that it sounds a bit naive, and maybe even a very lil bit childish. You know what I mean, "mommyyy they hurt me!"....

I totally share andRo's opinion, where he wrote:

Now please excuse me for posting trash instead of edited pics. I will contribute to this thread properly soon, promise!

How should I/Zeug know that he has an S2 account when he posted with a Demo account? Also, your whole post, and the underlined parts from quotes make no sense at all.
Quote from dutchshogun :I think you should make this statement bold:

I'd say: If you have so much other things to do... Please.. go do those things instead of ranting in here Thank you.

I'd rather have a VOB banned person posting usefull things with another account, than a SPAM banned person posting useless $|-|*t everywhere.

Look who's talking, haha, Don't make me laugh. Too late. FYI, I'm not ranting, if someone is, it would be you and Andro.
Quote from zeromussov :Second and last preview picture are looking great

Thanks buddy. I will make some new ones soon.
Quote from Bose321 :How should I/Zeug know that he has an S2 account when he posted with a Demo account? Also, your whole post, and the underlined parts from quotes make no sense at all.

You don't need to know, it's none of your business. The point of my post was that I hate finks.
I bought this cheap game, as one of 4 computer games I have bought in my life. So I am obviously against cracks and I fully support LFS devs. Yet I still don't feel like spamming moderators with my reports.
Stay cool.
First time really doing blur, not an exciting picture just messing about. Mistakes are the shadow still looks the same, and the brake discs are blurred :P
Attached images
original.png
edit.png
Hey Guys,
Got some new, short preview Screenshots for you.

Important :
Look at my Announcement Thread at the Movie Section. I have posted some Information for you which could be useful for you Guys.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5ov4m.jpg
Quote from Alex_Ward :First time really doing blur, not an exciting picture just messing about. Mistakes are the shadow still looks the same, and the brake discs are blurred :P

Has slightly processed your image
Attached images
original_Audi_TT.png
Quote from FireMike15 :Hey Guys,

Oh yeah! Those pictures are showing some good stuff already. Can't wait for it to be finished. Colors and blur are looking good.
Quote from Alex_Ward :First time really doing blur, not an exciting picture just messing about. Mistakes are the shadow still looks the same, and the brake discs are blurred :P

Looks good, the motion blur looks great, the brake discs are fine, as they obviously rotate with the wheel, just the brake calipers shouldn't be blurred and the shadow is fine too, as the shadow moves with the car so a little motion blur on the rear of the shadow is fine.

Oh, I apologise. Has not noticed your processed picture))
Quote from andRo. :Oh yeah! Those pictures are showing some good stuff already. Can't wait for it to be finished. Colors and blur are looking good.

Thanks for your patience andro,
I will work today, got some replays by Feuerdrache.
Quote from [Audi TT] :My works which has made recently.

Thumbnails looks good but when i open any of them in full size then it's not good this means you used a good firts-look effects but the detail and the overall quality is bad.

But i like that style
Quote from Raito :Thumbnails looks good but when i open any of them in full size then it's not good this means you used a good firts-look effects but the detail and the overall quality is bad.

But i like that style

Thanks for your comment But errors at me are and over it it is necessary to work.

Quote :Hey Guys,

I liked your processing where it is represented MRT. It has beautifully turned out.
Quote from FireMike15 :Here are the first screenshots from my new Video.
They're taken from Videosoftware, that's why they aren't good quality.
In the video they're better.

2nd screenshot looks amazing!
Quickie, 20-30min (dunno, I was a bit 'merry' lol) vaguely inspired by the 'Your Style' theme, good theme, annoyed I missed that one :doh:
Attached images
MyStyle.jpg
Quote from '[Audi TT :Subphonic, It is direct as present. Very much it was pleasant to me. A helmet cool)))

Thanks man, the helmet and UF skins were a couple of my first...and it shows, but I just can give them up!
Almost RAW pics
almost raw, a very little edited pics (grain and some brightness/contrast)

Little LX6 edit , not the best.
Attached images
LX6.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG