The online racing simulator
Quote from andRo. :Thanks. Which blur mistakes exactly you talking about? Just so I know next time. Because I can only see 2 mistakes myself with the blur where I forgot to blur it, but I don't even know what else is wrong. BTW, is the sky supposed to be blurred? Wasn't sure about that.

Well here are the mistakes/parts I didnt like.

Might be mistakes from you, or just LFS having crappy AA/AF. Dont know for sure...
Attached images
untitled.JPG
logitekg25 - I already fixed it, look at the post above you, edited it a bit later after you posted and yes, of course you can use it as your background.

DevilDare - Thanks for showing the errors. No it's not LFS fault, but that's also not blurs fault, it's my fault that I'm very lazy and I select and cut different parts of the picture too roughly and don't take too much time to do it neatly. And the result is that, when I add blur, those parts of the pictures look bad. And there is also original post, that you can compare, that AA/AF is almost to max.

Anyways, you can see a bit more fixed picture 2 posts above this.
Ahhh, yes. I see now.
Sexy one andRo I got a new desktop background.

Take your flaming bananas out....
How can a demo racer use drag strip?
XRT + vob mod and changed rims. Reported

:bananadea
Quote from Bose321 :XRT + vob mod and changed rims. Reported

Changed rims are legal, but indeed... he's a cracker..
Quote from Bose321 :XRT + vob mod and changed rims. Reported

This is apparently a second accoung by an S2 licensed user who is banned with that nick so he uses this nick to circumvent the ban.

I reported the guy a week ago and nothing has been done.

In fact, I was accused of "forum wrecking" by one of his friends.
He is S2 licensed. He even has an S2 account in this forum...
Don't you have anything better to do than just whine and report everyone? Get a life.

That's not a VOB mod, it's XRG.
Rims are made by Amynue and Victor had accepted them to be legal.
You guys are funny.

Post pictures here or don't post anything.
Quote from andRo. :He is S2 licensed. He even has an S2 account in this forum...
Don't you have anything better to do than just whine and report everyone? Get a life.

The point is that he uses another account because his other one is banned. If anyone was doing that we would have people insulting everyone left and right here just because they could just create a second account.

I have a lot of things to do that are better than reporting people for breaking the rules and I might just as well do that since it seems that the mods either aren't online anymore or don't bother to do anything about it anyway.

Now I got my life back because of you, thx a lot. :lovies3d:
This is my new wallpaper. The original Panorama image is 4188x1443 pixels big

Click the Thumbnail to see it.
Attached images
FbmBlGpPanWallPaper.jpg
Quote from andRo. :He is S2 licensed. He even has an S2 account in this forum...

You guys are funny.

It is illegal, and I want people like him banned, I have plenty of other things to do. If people like me didn't read rules, follow them the world would be a big chaos, and all you can say is "Get a life" ? How pathetic is that. Get over yourself...
Now I'll go back to my life, you should try it too!
Quote from zeugnimod :The point is that he uses another account because his other one is banned. If anyone was doing that we would have people insulting everyone left and right here just because they could just create a second account.

This. I reported him twice and nothing has been done. There is no lack of rules to justify that.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Take your flaming bananas out....
How can a demo racer use drag strip?

How can you be so sure that he's not using Z28?
What does that have to do with anything?
Two examples of notorious ban hunters. Please read these posts and try to admit that it sounds a bit naive, and maybe even a very lil bit childish. You know what I mean, "mommyyy they hurt me!"....
Quote from zeugnimod :The point is that he uses another account because his other one is banned. If anyone was doing that we would have people insulting everyone left and right here just because they could just create a second account.

Quote from Bose321 :It is illegal, and I want people like him banned, I have plenty of other things to do. If people like me didn't read rules and follow them, the world would be a big chaos, and all you can say is "Get a life" ? How pathetic is that. Get over yourself...
Now I'll go back to my life, you should try it too!

I totally share andRo's opinion, where he wrote:

You guys are funny.

Now please excuse me for posting trash instead of edited pics. I will contribute to this thread properly soon, promise!
Thx for the info, I guess.
Quote from RAYfighter :
Now please excuse me for posting trash instead of edited pics. I will contribute to this thread properly soon, promise!

I think you should make this statement bold:
Quote from Bose321 :It is illegal, and I want people like him banned, I have plenty of other things to do.

I'd say: If you have so much other things to do... Please.. go do those things instead of ranting in here Thank you.

I'd rather have a VOB banned person posting usefull things with another account, than a SPAM banned person posting useless $|-|*t everywhere..

On with the edits!
Quote from Pox3d :C4OZ's Driftworks S15 Replica, which can be found here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1427770#post1427770

Nice one! Love the angle, maybe you could've added a bit of depth by using blur
Here are the first screenshots from my new Video.
They're taken from Videosoftware, that's why they aren't good quality.
In the video they're better.
Attached images
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.jpg
You would be the best LFS moviemaker today Mike.
How would you reply at a LFS movie request with cruise theme? More like ads, short actions, than any story telling. Bring live action into the movie using 3D (I can make scenes from tracks in max too).
Cooperation of 3D animator and movies editor. Fancy considering?
Quote from RAYfighter :You would be the best LFS moviemaker today Mike.
How would you reply at a LFS movie request with cruise theme? More like ads, short actions, than any story telling. Bring live action into the movie using 3D (I can make scenes from tracks in max too).
Cooperation of 3D animator and movies editor. Fancy considering?

I'm thinking keen about your request RAYfighter. You have to persuade me in a personal message my friend. Tell me some more of your idea.
Quote from dutchshogun :
Nice one! Love the angle, maybe you could've added a bit of depth by using blur

Thanks, you mean like this?

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG