The online racing simulator
A question about the spinning rims, how to do this properly when the picture isn´t taken from the side. (so when the wheels ain't perfectly round)

From the side it's quite easy to do this with radial blur, but if the picture is taken a bit more from the front it doesn't work obviously. (rims are 'oval' then and the blur get's messed up)
Quote from zeromussov :A question about the spinning rims, how to do this properly when the picture isn´t taken from the side. (so when the wheels ain't perfectly round)

From the side it's quite easy to do this with radial blur, but if the picture is taken a bit more from the front it doesn't work obviously. (rims are 'oval' then and the blur get's messed up)

Dunno others but I personaly use Smudge Tool If you play a little with it on mlutiple layers combining different types of blending styles you can get amazing stuff
Quote from jrd.racer :Here is an edit I did using This picture.

hope its not too bad

Critism time.
Way too much contrast, very low quality background and not well chosen anyways for this scrnshot,
road is wrong color for the scene and too bright,
rear lights effect is just.. boring and not realistic at all. You might want to leave that out.
Advice, look at some real pictures and use some time on your edits.

Quote from zeromussov :A question about the spinning rims, how to do this properly when the picture isn´t taken from the side. (so when the wheels ain't perfectly round)

Scretch them so they are circle, radial blur it, scretch back.

Quote from Raito :Dunno others but I personaly use Smudge Tool If you play a little with it on mlutiple layers combining different types of blending styles you can get amazing stuff

Smudge tool is just wrong. I want to see your amazing stuff with smudge tool, because I highly doubt it can cause anything amazing.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Critism time.
Way too much contrast, very low quality background and not well chosen anyways for this scrnshot,
road is wrong color for the scene and too bright,
rear lights effect is just.. boring and not realistic at all. You might want to leave that out.
Advice, look at some real pictures and use some time on your edits.

ty
No problem. When you'll get use to it, you'll think it is an easy way.

Fast edit, didn't use much time for it, so you'll see mistakes.
Click for high-res:
I didn't recognize any mistakes andro,
IceCold Pic mate.
Quote from andRo. :No problem. When you'll get use to it, you'll think it is an easy way.

Fast edit, didn't use much time for it, so you'll see mistakes.
Click for high-res:

very good blur
Here comes andros hated boring shots, don't care really.
It isn't always about motion blur and other complicated stuff in my opinion. Edited pic is edited I just want to show the pic, not the amount of edited material or time used.
I would happily post to other place but there are no place for boring shots. Here it goes.

Attached images
LFS 2010-07-03 01-09-28-46.jpg
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :
It isn't always about motion blur and other complicated stuff in my opinion.

LOL. Someone is really upset. Dude, get over it, I was just telling my opinion, you don't have to take it so seriously. These are just screen shots, not real life or smth.
+ I've never said anything about the stuff, that is in bold letters, so I am kind of confused that you are even mentioning it. + If you wouldn't care, you wouldn't have written all that cry baby bullsh** you wrote. I guess my opinion means to you that much. :/

And cool picture, me likes.
Quote from andRo. :LOL. Someone is really upset. Dude, get over it, I was just telling my opinion, you don't have to take it so seriously. These are just screen shots, not real life or smth.
+ I've never said anything about the stuff, that is in bold letters, so I am kind of confused that you are even mentioning it. + If you wouldn't care, you wouldn't have written all that cry baby bullsh** you wrote. I guess my opinion means to you that much. :/

And cool picture, me likes.

I just said so you wouldn't be telling the same thing again. And yeah, I care about what you think. You can take it as a cry baby if it makes you feel better
No need to get offended from critisism tomba. I really like that shot.

nice1 andro.
Thanks. Ignore the negative parts of my post, because it wasn't meant to be that way in the first place.
WOW Tomba and andro.....Awesome edits there guys.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Here comes andros hated boring shots, don't care really.
It isn't always about motion blur and other complicated stuff in my opinion. Edited pic is edited I just want to show the pic, not the amount of edited material or time used.
I would happily post to other place but there are no place for boring shots. Here it goes.

I have to say again here, the Shot is amazing cool.
Love it. Make some more of your XRG, would like to see some.
Awesome edits as usual andRo and Tomba. I think you level is more higher with each picture you made.

Really nothing special. In this case follows the same line such the last time._

Nothing Special._

1280 x 1024

1024 x 819

Original
very nice shot,but the plate number on window ruins everything
Quote from e2mustang :very nice shot,but the plate number on window ruins everything

+1. That is the only thing that lets the picture down.

Apart from that, AMAZING job there Lynce.
Awesome lynce.
The reflection on the roof...
Quote from andRo. :Fast edit, didn't use much time for it, so you'll see mistakes.

Amazing shot. Your easily one of the best LFS Picture editors out there along with Lynce. The blur looks fantastic and I love the way you captured the front of the car compressing down as your braking. It really makes it look as if you were pushing the car to it's limits.

My new wallpaper!
Thanks, but I'm definitely not one of the best and you can't compare me with Lynce because Lynces stuff is in a much more professional and better way made.

Lynce, great shot, but I have to agree, that the text on the window is low-res and ruins the picture a bit.
Quote from e2mustang :very nice shot,but the plate number on window ruins everything

Noted, thanks.

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :+1. That is the only thing that lets the picture down.

Apart from that, AMAZING job there Lynce.

+1. Noted, thank you, brother.

Quote from DevilDare :The reflection on the roof...

Hahahaha, good eye. Noted, also.

Quote from jrd.racer :Awesome lynce.

Quote from andRo. :Thanks, but I'm definitely not one of the best and you can't compare me with Lynce because Lynces stuff is in a much more professional and better way made.

It depends of the taste, brother. I agree with Nathan. I'm not the standard one. I recognize that.

Anyway, thank you as always.

Allright, next time I will put a patch in the window,hehehehe. "Out of service".

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG