Attached images
XFGWESTHILL.jpg
[cough]demo racer with bf1[/cough]
Damn, IMG tags don't work
Attached images
driffft copy.jpg
*waits for jakg*
Quote from Vendetta :*waits for jakg*

? ive seen this post, but i'll probably wait for another post from him first before flaming, heck, i don't think he's whatever you think i think he is!
Jakg Is Resisting The Temptation!!!
Here, inspired by someone's UF1 avatar here. Not really well done tho
Attached images
carslfs.jpg
Quote from ZANoza[rus] :

Must.....not...:biggun:= :bananadea :bananadea :bananadea = :ambulance =

EDIT: Very nice screen shot though
Was drifting around Westhill and took a screenshot, then player around with it in Image Ready, does anyone know good programs to edit screenshots because Image Ready does have some stuff but you cant exactly do anything with it apart from use the preset tools.
Attached images
Westhill_bw.gif
Westhill_bw2.gif
Westhill_bw3.gif
Quote from ZANoza[rus] :

I am not going to comment on anything anymore as your are just taking the piss now, firstly you are logged in as a Demo Racer, secondly you are posting S2 content so can you just please defy me by logging in with your S2 Licensed account. If you cannot do that then please leave. Or burn.

Thanks,

Wolfy.
New pic, learned to use the motion blur tool.
Attached images
Westhill_bw4.jpg
having some fun with S1 combos lately
Attached images
LFS 2006-10-15 15-30-14-21.jpg
LFS 2006-10-15 15-26-22-59.jpg
LFS 2006-10-15 15-17-01-09.jpg
LFS 2006-10-15 15-14-11-20hi.jpg
mmmmm
Quote from Jakg :could you please do us all a favour and log in with the account you bough S2 with?

Could you please do us a favour and give it a rest.

You are not foum police, what do you intend to do if he is a cracker, or indeed if anybody is a cracker? Nothing, at worst he'll get banned from the forums. Furthermore how does it affect you? My guess is it doesn't.

Once again it seems people need to chill slightly.
Jak!

We (El Moderators) would really appreciate it if you could report posts from Demo users who may apparently be using a crack, rather than instantiating accusations in threads. Sometimes, as in the example of our good friend J.B., there is a perfectly good reason why people are posting S2 content under Demo names. Thing is, El Mods can get to the bottom of things quietly behind the scenes if you just hit the Report Post button. There's really no need for it to play out unpleasantly in the forum

We DON'T want people who crack, to use the LFS Forum. We don't want them to crack at all. We'd rather they did what all the rest of us do, and buy a licence - it's only £24, for goodness sake, and we DO want you to let us know if you suspect a cracker is running around the forum, but it's for everyone's benefit if you help us by reporting the post and letting us know outside of the thread. Thanks everyone who HAS hit the report button. It's now in hand
-
(al heeley) DELETED by al heeley
Some new pictures including my VXRacing skin, and another edit of the XRT. Comments please.
Attached images
Westhill_bw5 copy.jpg
westhill_vxr.jpg
-
(KiDCoDEa) DELETED by KiDCoDEa
@Tweaker Yes i know what you mean, i'll try and keep it a bit sharper
Attached images
old fox.jpg
It happend...

Techart decided today, to integrate the FZ 50 in their tuning program!

Price: about 165.000€

Click on Picture!

9 Hours of hard work

100% rendering FREE! just Painting!
Holy ferry queen :jawdrop:
This makes all the other edits look like junk... lol

10.5/10
Quote from Switcher83 :It happend...

Techart decided today, to integrate the FZ 50 in their tuning program!

Price: about 165.000€

Click on Picture!

9 Hours of hard work

100% rendering FREE! just Painting!

that is sweet (...and the edit's even better!)
Amazing Work. :bowdown:

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG