The online racing simulator

bigger in attachment.
Attached images
lfs_00000005.jpg
Wow that looks nice.
+1 - good skins, nice background.
Cool picture. But background shouldn't be motion blurred if it's that far.
Quote from andRo. :Cool picture. But background shouldn't be motion blurred if it's that far.

Depends completely on how the photo is taken. If the camera is stationary and the photographer is panning the shot, everything from foreground to background is equally motion blurred. But if the camera is moving on the same trajectory and the same speed, then the background objects will be sharp and the foreground blurred.
Dat shot is great!
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Depends completely on how the photo is taken. If the camera is stationary and the photographer is panning the shot, everything from foreground to background is equally motion blurred. But if the camera is moving on the same trajectory and the same speed, then the background objects will be sharp and the foreground blurred.

Really? Didn't know that. I thought it would only be blurred, but not motion blurred. But I might be wrong, although that would mean the clouds in the sky should also be always motion blurred, but they are not, so...Anyway, I'm not an expert in these things, so thanks!
Quote from andRo. :Really? Didn't know that. I thought it would only be blurred, but not motion blurred. But I might be wrong, although that would mean the clouds in the sky should also be always motion blurred, but they are not, so...Anyway, I'm not an expert in these things, so thanks!

This has been taken with the c ... (from another moving car)
This has been taken while pann ... apher remains stationary)

And about clouds not being motion blurred when panning, they most definitely are, but clouds are usually quite smooth so it's harder to notice any motion blur.
thnx
Nice
Just a quick test...
Very dynamic.
Very nice!
Quote from Hahmo :Really nice smoke and blurs..

... maybe because it's a real photo?
Yep, it's the original photo, he didn't change anything except the car.
This is definitely not Montziks' best work, but I've seen his previous edits on other forum and he had very nice and interesting ideas. He made really cool edits which are different to what others make and usually worked on small details etc.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG