The online racing simulator
No problem. You can edit slightly smoothly (Wallpaper). Just ask that you keep credit.

For public pic, no problem edit.

Good job for the UFR.
Quote from Racer556 :

Thunderhead:

I hate you because the second one is awesome >.<

ROFLWTFBBQOMG LOL WUT?
Quote from Thunderhead :2 edits of the same picture

Hmm, I wonder, why is there Estonian flag on window? (That thing on window next to roof, can't remember right name of it)
Btw, one of them is gonna be my wallpaper :P
I can has moar?

Again, 2 edits, same pic.
Attached images
halfords22edit4.jpg
halfords22edit2.jpg

Public pic
Quote from Jakg :
Not bad, under the wheels looks a little odd though.

Hmm, lacks of detail... I was pretty lazy on that one xD

Quote :ROFLWTFBBQOMG LOL WUT?

It's called Envy =)
Quote from Racer556 :the only wrong thing there are the reflectios, you should look up for the readme, they are not suposed to look like that

what do you mean by saying bad reflections? I've downloaded a reflection mod from somewhere
Public Pic (Editable to quit credits):

Original Pic:

Dedicated to LFS developers.

Thanks for create them.

Excuse me for my english.

P.D: © Lynce y Brook. Interfaz v. Delta
Todos los derechos reservados.
© 2002-2007 Live for Speed - Scawen Roberts, Eric Bailey, Victor van Vlaardingen - Fondo diseñado por Lynce.
www.lfs.net

yeah...
OK so once again having nothing better to do did some editing while drinking tea to calm down my throat (got cold :schwitz

These pics are taken by me, one render i found in these forums "Render my skin" of BMW sauber, it looked kick ass but after i put some filters on it i fell in love with it. I hope no one sues me

and yes thats an FXR drifting

Comments please
Attached images
Bmw sauber wallpaper.jpg
aguri night race.jpg
drift gt lined.jpg
drfit around marshal night line.jpg
well yea not much of edits ( easy editing ) but thats where it all starts so go on make more of 'em
Quote from KiRmelius :what do you mean by saying bad reflections? I've downloaded a reflection mod from somewhere

yeah, I know, but some reflections need some "tweaking" in the game... they looke like chrome, like "Monopoly" Cars
one more edit

Quote from Speedy Pro :one more edit

like it, but you should try separing the background in different parts that need different blur angles... just an advice
Quote from Racer556 :like it, but you should try separing the background in different parts that need different blur angles... just an advice

Thanks for the advice, I was too lazy

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG