The online racing simulator
Edited pics
(14121 posts, started )
First edit

Click for image..

My first edit
How can you feel your sidewalls? (Edit: feck you edited your pic, now it only fails in the filename )

BTW, I don't like the way you made the lights... lens flare isn't the best way.
Quote from Flame CZE :
BTW, I don't like the way you made the lights... lens flare isn't the best way.

How can I made it better?
-
(brt90000) DELETED by brt90000
i think it was actually pretty good
over contrasted and lensflare, whats good in that?
well for a first its good, but in general it looks acceptable in my eyes.
Quote from logitekg25 :well for a first its good, but in general it looks acceptable in my eyes.

+1,not so bad for first one
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :over contrasted and lensflare, whats good in that?

it's better than your attitude. Stop being such a jerk and give people a chace.

Tomas, try focusing the light straight forward more rather than to the side?
Quote from Bmxtwins :it's better than your attitude. Stop being such a jerk and give people a chace.

Tomas, try focusing the light straight forward more rather than to the side?

lol? if people cant take critic then they can **** off to the space. that pic is bad. your advice was shit too btw.
Tomba(FIN) - and you shouldn't use .vob mods,tbh.
Quote from Litro :Tomba(FIN) - and you shouldn't use .vob mods,tbh.

why in the hell not?
and?
Respect rules !
what rule I'm not respecting? copy paste the rule please.
"4) Any "mods" - modifications to the Live for Speed exe, must be discussed with a moderator before being released on the forum. If a mod is approved by a moderator, it may then be released in the appropriate section of the forum. Please do not contact a developer as we do not support mods and do not have the time to deal with them. Any mods which change the shape of a car model, or which allow online cheating or circumvent HLVC, will be rejected."

I'm sure this encompasses .VOB aswell
"4) Any "mods" - modifications to the Live for Speed exe, must be discussed with a moderator before being released on the forum.

now again, what rule have I not respected?
In fact, he hasn't released any mods, he just posted some in the screens. Well it's still prohibited, even though it's not written anywhere AFAIK (which is bad).
I can't see what harm I'm doing when I'm playing in singleplayer and making an e34 with tweak and getting the model for it, amazing fun. only thing that keeps me in LFS.
and many many more.
huh?

Edited pics
(14121 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG