The online racing simulator
good job andRo.
Quote from FRZN-95 :

something that i miss in that shot is some heat waves from the ground..

then it would me epic..! (Y)

Those are some wonderful pictures and edits.
Really nice pics.
thanks)
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
This FZ looks like a beast - damn nice atmosphere there.
thnx =)
-
(LazLoW) DELETED by LazLoW
it's funny because you think that is hellaflush
Good job posting this at the wrong thread while you say yourself it's not edited. Your picure also rapes the forum layout. It's no stance nor hellaflush nor low. I'm sure it's slow though.
Haters gonna hate.
You guys obviously don't know what you're talking about, or how setups in LFS work. 'kay thanks.
NOTE: Where in this forum is an unedited pic thread? smartass?
I don't see that thread. At all. No lies or I would have posted it there. It doesn't appear in this subforum.
Because you have probably set settings that don't allow you to see old threads.

At the bottom of a sub-forum, where it says "Display Options" -> "From the:" - you can set it there to see other threads.
Quote from andRo. :Because you have probably set settings that don't allow you to see old threads.

At the bottom of a sub-forum, where it says "Display Options" -> "From the:" - you can set it there to see other threads.

Oh, doi. You can tell I don't use these forums very often eh?
I swear I do know how to look for threads though xD

Quote from ChiliFan :it's funny because you think that is hellaflush

No, I don't. It's funny you think I think that. I'm quite aware there's no spacers in this game fool.
Quote from LazLoW :Oh, doi. You can tell I don't use these forums very often eh?

No, I don't. It's funny you think I think that. I'm quite aware there's no spacers in this game fool.

By the way why would you use the same avatar image as Schuppor? That's quite confusing...
Quote from LazLoW :Oh, doi. You can tell I don't use these forums very often eh?

You can make offset.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG