The online racing simulator
thats actually pretty intresting.. :P colors on the cars, and everything else in B&W.. mmm.. could look good!
:lfs:
Attached images
xrt_drift.jpg
Damn,that a nice edit,this is pretty likely to be my next desktop of the month!
new background thanks don
good idea ,but bad accomplishment.
1.st: old backround is showing from windows of the ride.
2.nd: cut edges softer
Attached images
fxo.jpg
fxo3.jpg
ooooh vale! excelent work! i love them very much, can't even tell that its LFS .. to bad LFS doesn't look like that lol
also vale, where'd you get those taillights for the FXO?

@teazr.. lol that has to be the worst i've ever seen comming from you sorry (although it is funny)
really nice work, though a bit over shiny (lol) it looks nice. i love the way the cones look in pic number 2
That is just simply bloody amazing! Might I ask how you did that? Or is it a complicated process?

Its not that complicated, only took 10mins, see the attached pic.
The first pic is the basic image

For the second pic i have adjusted the levels, and adjusted some of the colours using replace colour (in photoshop... image>adjustments>replace colour)

There is a big step up to the third pic. I cut around the close objects (the whole of the bottom part of the image until the track drops away) so i had seperate layers (which makes things a lot easier when you need to blur) for the close (unblurred) and distant (blurred) parts of the image. I also added the grass by using the grass brush, to create the shadows on the grass i selected certain parts and used the burn tool.

At this stage i thought it was finished (some people might prefer the 3rd pic to the 4th ... i dont). But i added another layer and in the end, it changed quite a bit

Does that help ?
Attached images
big.jpg
LX.jpg
Well you have some amazing graphics too. I like the third picture of the ones so far. Great showing off that building off in the distance like that with an LX, makes the whole scene look 'rich'.
yup vale.. same thing i do.. i divide foreground, mid and background into seperate layers, then blur them, depending on where i want the focus to be.

Then levels, and any other effects!

looks beautiful
Here is one... :P
Attached images
155.jpg
156.jpg
A few pics

edit
Updated the 2nd and 3rd pics, although there isnt really enough blur for the tire in the incar pic ... better than nothing
Attached images
mclaren1.jpg
mclaren incar 1.jpg
mcspeed.jpg
Nice, but the front wheel without blur looks odd.
Really nice Vale!
Here is one
Attached images
194.jpg
only thing on that last one vale, is you need to use radial blur on the sidewalls
Few more pics
Attached images
onboard.jpg
JPS BF1.jpg
fxr fern bay.jpg
Here is one
Attached images
test8.jpg
Okay so here is my latest picture
Attached images
219final2.jpg
Quote from VALE 46 :Few more pics

I like them VALE, but something about them just makes it hard to focus on what is 'focused'. In other words, the depth and blur is probalby fine, but the object which is the focal point or should be sharp just seems too soft for my eyes . Maybe it is that one in South City with the large Tree, it is rather dominant and almost seems that it is more in focus than that car.

The one of that McLaren @ BLGP is very nice, I only wish the car was sharper

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG