The online racing simulator
Tried something more complicated, and came to conclusion that I su** at shadowing. Pretty many errors to spot easily, but overall I like the outcome.

ORIGINAL!
Press for high-res:
Love the brewing tornado in the background
Heh, nice one andro
E: Brandon, f*cking nice one !

Something experimental from me

High reso:
Attached images
LFS 2010-02-19High.jpg
LFS 2010-02-19low.jpg
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :
E: Brandon, f*cking nice one !

Cheers! Kinda weird how that's my first one for a few weeks and it turned out like that
Here's another.
Attached images
FO8Aston.jpg
brilliant work!
Moon from Sunny [etals:]
Attached images
ZOOMPIC.jpg
mdf.jpg
Not sure about this one. Did it without any reference pictures so it may not look entirely realistic.
Attached images
RB4WaterSplash.jpg
Quote from brandons48 :Not sure about this one. Did it without any reference pictures so it may not look entirely realistic.

Want some help?^^

Biggest problem is the games lack of rendering a mud surface. This one looks like brown coloured concrete. Changing that to a realistic outcome may be so time consuming that I'd just look for a picture and fake such part in. If not what you have to fake are tire trails, an uneven surface(but with reflections, it's wet) and alongside some puddles.
Other problem is the rain.
1. Rain drops don't fall down in the exact same angle and aren't spread evenly. If you look around you may find a deviant art page with some rain drop brushes, that really helped me out.
2. Immersion of depth: Use bigger drops in front, decrease drop size where you think drops are falling down in the background. In the far back rain can get close to a foggy look which should make things easier. Make sure that it's raining everywhere on your picture. Also illuminate rain drops in the way of your headlights shining.

Then there's other little details. Since your wheels are blurred I suggest you blure the background. Because if you blur the car you'd have to give all that crowd in the background umbrellas and if you do neither it will look strange (wheels and drops are blurred already). The water on the ground should not 'splash' in front of the car etc. etc.

Edit: Here is a rain edit I did myself. It's really not perfect but there are some steps I can no more undo. I used multiple layers for different distances of rain and 'fog'. If I had arranged them differently AA would have stayed in all places. Only thing I could and would change now is the brightness of rain and fog because it has some snowy touch to it that was unintended.
Good work on the rainy RB4 (and 5tag's LX!) - nice too see my stuff in action.
I also like that FO8 screenie a lot - very dynamic picture with a really nice skin

Attached images
jkjkj.jpg
that Winners of the night
Attached images
Winners.jpg
Nismo Systematics
BAD, Nicce & Reinis

Screens are slightly edited, thats why I posted them here.
Cloudy day
Attached images
LFS 2010-02-21 15-08-51-98.jpg
Clean shot but the blur is kinda fail.
Quote from Tazka :Clean shot but the blur is kinda fail.

Yea I know the fov of it fails, couldn't be arsed to actually do it
Attached images
rac2 widescreen4.jpg
You're getting much better at editing!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Yea I know the fov of it fails, couldn't be arsed to actually do it

No, i meant the unblurred areas like windows and edges of the car.

TuomasH that's nice, not a big fan of the headlights made with lens flare tho.
Quote from Tazka :No, i meant the unblurred areas like windows and edges of the car.

Oh, yeah. Those too.
Here's a new one. I should take pics of the RAC more often.
Attached images
RACevening.jpg
Quote from brandons48 :You're getting much better at editing!

Quote from Tazka :TuomasH that's nice

Thanks
Quote from Tazka :not a big fan of the headlights made with lens flare tho.

Yes, I just wanted see it is any better than brushed lights.
---------------------------
Not sure about this pic.
Attached images
Fxo.jpg
Add some brightness on those, like white smaller brush. And the color is way too green

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG