The online racing simulator
Why is your opinion about drifting so important when you show us a very nice (!) pic?
Quote from farcar :http://www.lfsforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=17052&d=1159188277

Hmm the blur seems weird, imo the car and the whole background should be sharp, and the wall on the right much more blurred.
New pic.
Attached images
kyoto_gtr.jpg
woo, nice one Tonix
31 cars !!
wow... all those colours are making my eyes :Eyecrazy::twirl:
Quote from Alles :woo, nice one Tonix
31 cars !!

I count 32 there,but i never was good at maths
dadida didlido, photoshop or whatever
Attached images
lfs2.jpg
lfs.jpg
CLC Citydriving for a change >_>

And then imageshack died...

Edit:
Inspired by todays F1 race
Attached images
onboard_rain.jpg
hah.. er.. to bad your using FV8s and not the formula lol

rainlights should be much brighter though
there is AA, just not effective enough i guess

to bad the ad textures are so low quality and horrid looking
Quote from deggis :Maybe the photoshopped colours confuses me but which track is that, BLGP or Kyoto?

..........BLACKWOOD GP!!!
Heres one of a crash I had (I was taken out of course ).
Edit - crash02 - tried to add some grassy type debris. Not sure if it's an imorivement or not.
Attached images
crash.jpg
crash02.jpg
it helps some; there should be different sized chunks though (i think... slightly different sizes though, not like huuuge changes) but to make it better i would do some layer work and give the car scrapes and make it look like some of the paint came off where its dented inward :up:
Even though it's fictional, I like it

edit: fixed a small goof in the lightning..
Attached images
aston24h.jpg
Now THAT I Like - If you did it in Photoshop, what's that blur called?
Quote from Jakg :Now THAT I Like - If you did it in Photoshop, what's that blur called?

Used CS2, although im quite sure its in CS aswell, its called "lens blur" now that i check.. lets you add different amounts of blur at different levels of the photo.. great for creating depth..
Quote from Phill :Used CS2, although im quite sure its in CS aswell, its called "lens blur" now that i check.. lets you add different amounts of blur at different levels of the photo.. great for creating depth..

lens blur eh? hmmm, might try that for my next "B&W Background - Color foreground" pic!

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG