The online racing simulator
Quote from deggis :What skin?

lol.. the old SWC drifters team skin

i remember when you showed off your skins at LFS files you'd always put like big blingin rims on them using bespoke
Great Kei
Quote from XCNuse :lol.. the old SWC drifters team skin

i remember when you showed off your skins at LFS files you'd always put like big blingin rims on them using bespoke

Huh, wrong quote?

Yeah well, that was Jibber who did that yeah, they werent big pimpin, they were just different.
what ever happened to jibber anyway?

oh.. i guess i did not see the quote there; which the one deggis is talking about is quite nice llol
Quote from XCNuse :what ever happened to jibber anyway?

oh.. i guess i did not see the quote there; which the one deggis is talking about is quite nice llol

He's still around, I talk to him every day actually, he occasionally plays and occasionally comes to LFS-Torque though, like me.
my ugly picture
Attached images
lfs.JPG
Some more by me.
Attached images
LFSinaction.jpg
taavi.jpg
I use fraps (save to bmp, not jpg) and edit them in photoshop afterwards.
Ok

The quality sucks :/ the picture is not so good but..

Attached images
nigox-drift.jpg
Okay, now I post couple of my poorer edits and one of the good ones The last is the best
Attached images
carz.jpg
rb.jpg
rally_ford4_1024.jpg
1st one, the XRT looks WAaaaay to small, makes it look smaller than an original mini

as for the last one... its to clean looking ; same with 2nd one too
Quote from real_firefly :i don't think he connected it to the dfp. Those second pedals look like a formula gp pedal set, so my guess is he just installed 2 wheels, which works fine in lfs

yeah, that seems right

Quote from Funnycat :Okay, now I post couple of my poorer edits and one of the good ones The last is the best

imho the first is the best one.In the second, the rb4 seems a bit out of perspective
Quote from real_firefly :i don't think he connected it to the dfp. Those second pedals look like a formula gp pedal set, so my guess is he just installed 2 wheels, which works fine in lfs

exactly, DFP is USB controller, Wingman is on Gameport. Wingman it's not connected with wheel anymore, it is just one pedal now.

I have tutorial for this with pictures, if someone need i can translate it to english.

Sorry for offtopic!!!
The RA....
Attached images
RA Wallpaper.jpg
I like that Boris :up:

I almost wish I could see the whole car though, and if the wheels were turned the other direction
Drift
Attached images
drift.png
very good except shadows,8/10 from me dude,good job.
I'm using fraps now and the quality still sucks

Attached images
LFS 2006-12-06 14-27-32-48 copy.jpg
use print screen button of kb,%100 quality.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG