The online racing simulator
It's nice overall (Colors, angle..) but what has happened to your quality of edits?
The blur is wrong on the formula and the edges are just.. bad.

Looks like you are falling in the same mood that I was, couldn't be arsed to do well those minor things. What's up?
That pic looks quite good for me. Nice andRo.

Attached images
dff.jpg
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :That's nice! Did you use tweak for the wheels or did you photoshop them?

Photoshop.
Quote from 5tag :Is this supposed to look like a pearlescent paint job? ... because it does not.

Well done for pointing the obvious. This is for me, as close as possible in lfs to make it look kind of pearlescent without resorting to hacks, crazy reflections editing(okay ... e that you get the point , and other stuff that involves editing more than one file. Of course, this wont change the shade and the hue of the paint like it would on the real one or if LFS actually supported pearlescent paint, but this is the best I can do. If you can do better, be my guest.

Here, a link to skin file: http://i131.photobucket.com/al ... 4/2048/XRT_THDEYEXXX8.jpg

and compare the skin with this, not perfect but close.

On topic: Sarker, that is my new desktop.
Sarker, very nice shot, but your wheels aren't spinning and there is no blur behind the windows.
2Sarker: Nice but its a pitty that the reflections does not corespond with the track...
andro:
Indeed, I did not realize. the photo was too fast, about 15 minutes on

raito:
reflexes are lynce's. is that of that circuit, but do not reflect just when raisins.
Quote from Thunderhead :Well done for pointing the obvious. This is for me, as close as possible in lfs to make it look kind of pearlescent without resorting to hacks, crazy reflections editing(okay ... e that you get the point , and other stuff that involves editing more than one file. Of course, this wont change the shade and the hue of the paint like it would on the real one or if LFS actually supported pearlescent paint, but this is the best I can do. If you can do better, be my guest.

Here, a link to skin file: http://i131.photobucket.com/al ... 4/2048/XRT_THDEYEXXX8.jpg

and compare the skin with this, not perfect but close.

On topic: Sarker, that is my new desktop.

I can in fact do better but that is not the point. I'm saying what you have done does not look like you ever saw such paint job in real life. Otherwise you did spend too little time with thinking through what you were doing. The basic method you used seems very common among people of the LFS community trying to recreate the effect of pearlescence. I don't exactly remember your work but I got you in the back of my head as somebody who is capable of something when it comes to graphics editing.

Don't be satisfied with your projects too easily.
meh, clear day in Kyoto
Attached images
DTM.png
Thunderhead you foregot to enlarge the rest of rims Other than that looks cool.
Quote from Amynue :Thunderhead you foregot to enlarge the rest of rims Other than that looks cool.

Anyway here's a new one. Got threewheeling?

Attached images
lfs_00000005.jpg
Nice Shot. The Orange of the UF1 fits the scene perfect. Like it.
Little something my mate did for me.

Hellblured and in the case he wants to make a reflection of car on the wet road it has to be completly under car (realy hard, i know what im talking about http://raito-cz.deviantart.com/#/d2t2q97) not just fliped.
Thats very nice!
FEPIC AIL

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG