The online racing simulator
I, how do you say it? Suck.
LoL I just tried something...
Attached images
XrG sucks bad.jpg
Just a quicky of External Drift team's xrt. (Not me, this is eclipse at start of race)
Attached images
lfs_00000102 fdsasdfcopy.jpg
Quote from evans :Well sometimes LFS does surprise me. A lot has been said about its graphics, but with the right textures and a good graphics card, it really does look stunning.

Edit: Uploaded an extra pic, and now I'm off to bed!

Could you please try and make the text lay shadow on the ground/car ? As if it was 3D and in the game itself. I think it would look really good especially on picture one and picture four. Not that it looks bad as it is, but that would add +1 wow effect to it
3 from our recent lan party over at dmr
Attached images
lfs_dmr lan race 1st corner.jpg
lfs_dmr lan race crazy.jpg
lfs_lan race ducky spud.jpg
my pic of the day 2:
Attached images
XFG Shot.jpg
Quote from MataGyula :Could you please try and make the text lay shadow on the ground/car ? As if it was 3D and in the game itself. I think it would look really good especially on picture one and picture four. Not that it looks bad as it is, but that would add +1 wow effect to it

The lighting in both pictures doesn't really add up with the text laying shadows on the cars. However you did give me an idea for the RB4 picture - I think the text is easier on the eyes now
Attached images
RB4-LFS.jpg

Sensations in Slowmotion 41,7% recording. 13,7 % Postproduction.
I'm not sure what it is but it looks good
Thats an progress for some of his movie, just a screenshot from Adobe after effects ..
I can't wait for see the movie. :P ^^
A bit over-exposured isnt it ?
Quote from Spangler_CZE :A bit over-exposured isnt it ?

In this sequence of changes are about 4 seconds of exposure (light), I have drawn a catch when the exposure is very low. When attempting to give more exposure to light hurts the already having a normal light exposure.

Google translation.

Anyway, the photos are subject to change because you lack a lot of postproduction
Nice edits taavi and lynce

Tripod drift = WIN.
Quote from e2mustang :i was here before you :P

i was talking to your worst nightmare. You said "welcome my worst nightmare",lol. im just being polite
pics from the 1 hr bf1's race at westhill over at dMr
Attached images
lfs_dMr bf1 Spud.jpg
lfs_dMr bf1 john.jpg
lfs_dMr bf1 1st corner.jpg
bkg_multi.jpg
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
-
(e2mustang) DELETED by e2mustang
Quote from Tazka :Nice edits taavi and lynce

nice pic btw i love drifting,but i just cant understand why u guys use those stopidlooking wingmods

Quote from Bose321 :i was talking to your worst nightmare. You said "welcome my worst nightmare",lol. im just being polite

aahh... ^^
Awesome, Tazka, as always, my friend.
Where's Tazka's pic to comment?
Thanks lynce and sweet edit you too.
Quote from Flame CZE :Where's Tazka's pic to comment?

Previous page :>

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG