The online racing simulator
After messing around the the AI, I came up with this.... I think it looks better in black and white!
Attached images
GTR shot.jpg
GTR shot bw.jpg
Quote from Furiously-Fast :After messing around the the AI, I came up with this.... I think it looks better in black and white!

Really Nice!!
Here's an in-car shot.
Attached images
LateNightDrive.jpg
Oh man it looks so realistic! Well done.
Quote from ChiliFan :Various brush work. I use a Wacom tablet which is great for doing things like that by hand, just use the brush tool and the smudge tool for the details. Then play around with extra layers and different opacity settings.

And thanks JJ72 for explaining the various reasons for the details. You said it all in far less words than I'd have been able to.

Doesn't make him any more right I'm afraid... Look at this:

This car has a massive light source (sun) behind it, yet even a small downward angle makes it get darker to the front whereas your bonnet is uniformly lit... Your picture not only misses that massive light source, but it also has a bright light source in front of it and one behind it which should cast a shadow onto it... Come to think of it, the background should have less contrast too (as the light doesn't just make a u-turn), but maybe that's going a bit too far...

Also, this picture shows that the spray is thrown to the side even with no apparent steering on (also note how the headlamps make the bonnet appear darker even at daylight):

Again, this is not to debase your work, just suggestions to make (the next one) even better... The devil is in the details!
Uh oh, I think i'm getting too used to blurring stuff.
Attached images
RB4 rally.jpg
As random as it gets. Got bored of making it by the end, sorry. :tired:
bongbong
Attached images
hgihg.jpg
did these, some are older. coz i didnt know there was a edit pics thread here xD
look into the helmet on this one

did smoke an motion blur

Fussy dice hangin from the mirror

o look new s3 mirrors xD

sittin in a dark garage
Very nice edit guys! Top work!
stupid face helmet mod, everyone thinks my edits just the mod
Quote from Drift1r :stupid face helmet mod, everyone thinks my edits just the mod

huh..?
people on msn :P
Quick one, fail one.
Attached images
LFS 2009-10-20 15-16-36-18.jpg
i see no fail
another fail attemp

E: uploaded originals for friend
Attached images
LFS 2009-10-20 15-17-04-51 copy.jpg
LFS 2009-10-20 15-16-36-18s.jpg
LFS 2009-10-20 15-17-04-51s.jpg
LFS 2009-10-20 15-17-04-51ss.jpg
Quote from logitekg25 :i see no fail

That's probably just to read things like that so he feels alot better.
that last one looks best. imo.
Quote from 5tag :That's probably just to read things like that so he feels alot better.

Actually, no. I could do better work in those pictures but I did those like in 5-10mins so there are lots of fails, it's far away from a perfect pic.
Another onee..
Attached images
LFS 2009-10-21 18-58-45-07 copy.jpg
Hmm, new picture... It was meant to be "a speedy" effect, but because of my awesome road textures, it doesn't even look like the car is moving. And the lights are like, khm, khm...wtf have I done.
Click for high-res:
Quote from andRo. :Hmm, new picture... It was meant to be "a speedy" effect, but because of my awesome road textures, it doesn't even look like the car is moving. And the lights are like, khm, khm...wtf have I done.
Click for high-res:

It's very smooth
For the photomode.
Attached images
XFG_GymRain.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG