The online racing simulator
hi tisty, nice edit it looks real, but i think the grass is too bright
Yep, the edit looks nice, I like it.
Nice edit mate
Here is my take on tilt-shift.
Attached images
Tilt-shift lfs.jpg
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Here is my take on tilt-shift.

Not bad, can still notice the lack of AA/AF in the shot though.

You made me do one now.
Attached images
FBM SO4 Tilt.jpg
Super quick edit, I quite like the results
Attached images
Vector XRR.jpg
:jawdrop:
ChiliFan, I love you !
This edit is amaaaazing

PS : The hood's lines are very nice !
Nice, you took time to do the reflection on the side windows, and I respect that attention to details.
That is awesome, ChiliFan. Good job.
Awesome edit Chili, Can I ask you how you did the spray effect off the tires?

It looks really good...
Quote from ChiliFan :Results of another boring morning:

Original:

Edited:

Full size (1680 x 1050): http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1489/xrrblackwoodrain.jpg

About 4 hours of work in total, all drawn in Photoshop, reflections remade by hand as well.

Very very nice! But one thing i'm not to sure about, why is the window that pinkish colour? It doesn't look right imo.

Other than that it's fantastic.
Quote from ChiliFan :Results of another boring morning:

Original:
http://img399.imageshack.us/im ... rblackwoodrainorigina.jpg

Edited:
http://img63.imageshack.us/img ... 6/xrrblackwoodrain800.jpg
Full size (1680 x 1050): http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1489/xrrblackwoodrain.jpg

About 4 hours of work in total, all drawn in Photoshop, reflections remade by hand as well.

Not to diminish your work, but your previous one was better... Where does the light on the hood of the XRR come from? If it's a stationary one in front of the car, why does it shine only on the car and nowhere else? Nice touch on the spray under the car, but especially under cornering it would cover the whole side of the car, not stay neatly under it... You also would see rain (illuminated by the headlights) against the dark grass farther ahead than you showed... And lastly if the car behind has his lights on, why can't we see them through the windows even if they are tinted (which nobody in his right mind would do in a race going into the dark)...
Quote from brandons48 :Very very nice! But one thing i'm not to sure about, why is the window that pinkish colour? It doesn't look right imo.

I would say that is right, it should be lighter when viewed at certain angle.

there isn't actually much pink, but rather an illusion when grey is surrounded by red.
Quote from bbman :NWhere does the light on the hood of the XRR come from? If it's a stationary one in front of the car, why does it shine only on the car and nowhere else?

That's called diffuse lighting in the clear coat.

Quote from bbman :Nice touch on the spray under the car, but especially under cornering it would cover the whole side of the car, not stay neatly under it

not really.

Quote from bbman :You also would see rain (illuminated by the headlights) against the dark grass farther ahead than you showed.

Maybe it just stopped raining?

Quote from bbman :And lastly if the car behind has his lights on, why can't we see them through the windows even if they are tinted (which nobody in his right mind would do in a race going into the dark).

The headlight are blocked by the bodywork, so it won't come through.

(why am I defending some body else's work.:razz
Just something random.

Hi-Res
Quote from 5-6-ACE :Awesome edit Chili, Can I ask you how you did the spray effect off the tires?

It looks really good...

Various brush work. I use a Wacom tablet which is great for doing things like that by hand, just use the brush tool and the smudge tool for the details. Then play around with extra layers and different opacity settings.

And thanks JJ72 for explaining the various reasons for the details. You said it all in far less words than I'd have been able to.
a some Formula V8 photos... yessss what I want
zeGonzo skin

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG