The online racing simulator
Quote from AndRand :I wouldnt see smoke in shadows

ps. whats with that grass?

It's not smoke, it's water splashing from the wheels.
Quote from Drift King CZ :It's not smoke, it's water splashing from the wheels.

It's not water, it's clouds on road surface. What the hell makes it look like water?
the whole water droplets thing...and its raining...and why are you being a d1ck? i saw it fine
Quote from logitekg25 :the whole water droplets thing...and its raining...and why are you being a d1ck? i saw it fine

They're talking about my pic, why are u being such a douche?
now im confused

anyway...i dont see how im being a douche :P
Quote from logitekg25 :now im confused

anyway...i dont see how im being a douche :P

Don't worry, I think he's just a wittle sensetive
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :It's not water, it's clouds on road surface. What the hell makes it look like water?

Fail, thought he was replying to the brandon's pic .
Your edit is nice also, but too much clean road texture for me .
Maybe he likes rain new from me
Quote from lukasauno :Maybe he likes rain new from me
<pic>

Fix the god awful disc brakes and that would be a much better pic.
Ye I need to change those textures
Quote from JJ72 :Why recently every entry you make has rain in it.

I've been asked this before, it's simply because i've learned how to make them look good.

It's like when a little kid learns a new word, they wont bloody stop saying it

Edit: Oh, and, i'm from England, so, rain is a daily thing
-
(maxiim) DELETED by Bob Smith : It is not permitted to post body mod images here
Quote from brandons48 :I've been asked this before, it's simply because i've learned how to make them look good.

It's like when a little kid learns a new word, they wont bloody stop saying it

Edit: Oh, and, i'm from England, so, rain is a daily thing

It does look very good.
Here's one of my good friend, The Very End.
Attached images
TheVeryEndFOX.jpg
I actually like that one, not because it feeds my ego (it does) but because it's a good picture
Quote from The Very End :I actually like that one, not because it feeds my ego (it does) but because it's a good picture

Glad you like it,

Here's one of the new XRG wheels
Attached images
XRG_NewWheels.jpg
Quote from brandons48 :Glad you like it,

Here's one of the new XRG wheels

I dare you to make a XRT picture, out from following info / req :

XRT should be in focus, but the theme shal be rainy and stormy. The XRT will be driving/standing in a mountain and background will show a huge wasteland in grey thanks to the storm and it's effect. Now make that for me, I need something as background. Main priority is the weather effects
Quote from The Very End :I dare you to make a XRT picture, out from following info / req :

XRT should be in focus, but the theme shal be rainy and stormy. The XRT will be driving/standing in a mountain and background will show a huge wasteland in grey thanks to the storm and it's effect. Now make that for me, I need something as background. Main priority is the weather effects

Anything for you dear.

Gay alert! Call the police!

Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Gay alert! Call the police!

Onoes, this means me and Tor have to run away to live our lives in peace and happieness!
You can call me a fag, gay, whore, slut, whatever - nothing that have not been said before, but don't you dare calling my friends gay's :grumpy:

Joke aside, good Brandon
Quote from The Very End :You can call me a fag, gay, whore, slut, whatever - nothing that have not been said before, but don't you dare calling my friends gay's :grumpy:

Don't forget Smelly Viking
"Funny" jokes! Could you guys, please get back to the topic.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG