The online racing simulator
there shouldnt be any reflection underneath the front.. its shadow there.. lynce just doesnt agree with what you guys are saying... would just be stupid to ignore it tho
Yeh, thats the thing that got me ticked off, Lynce was acting like he was above feat, yet he wouldn't like someone like JJ72 doing that to him.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Why don't you stop being such a girl? Hes giving you critisism, not everyone wants ass lick you.. "ohh Lynce i LOVE your edit its the best thing ive ever seen in my life"

If you would have stopped to think for a moment that this is already coming back, probably would not have written this post.

One is tired of the stupidity of the people.

I do not care that people like it or not you like my pictures. I is indistinct.

But what does not agree is the strange fixation that some people have toward me, because in his day I told it like it is.

Stop to think about things.
Thats the point, im not saying that i dislike it or something. I'm just not totally screaming, as Pearcy said, ''MY GOD THATS AWESOMEE!111eleven'' or something, im just saying my opinion and discussing about stuff what should look otherwise or something.
Chill man, seriously, you ain't boss here, just as me or some other people here ..

rofl, spotted tons of mistakes now, cant be bothered to fix them
Attached images
xrg.jpg
Nice, I like that!
Quote from Smurfen :

You've learned very quickly the art (As Minimaxman).

It seems real.

Quote from Smurfen :

i see none... very good
Quote from Shadowww :Hey, how did you got LFS car in real life?

By listening to the ZA PAINKIRA!

EDIT: IF anyone has contructive criticism for the pic I last uploaded, please say so, I want to make it better. Thanks.
e2mustang - some noisy spots, noAA look curves and some small mistakes.
Smurfen - i really love the reflections and all the ''real life'' look on that image. Looks very realistic.
glad u all liked it the most visible mistake is not the whole rear wheel is radial blured ;p
Quote from Smurfen :glad u all liked it the most visible mistake is not the whole rear wheel is radial blured ;p

the tyre threads are not moving?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yeh, thats the thing that got me ticked off, Lynce was acting like he was above feat, yet he wouldn't like someone like JJ72 doing that to him.

I think it's a language barrier, tbh.

I don't think Lynce wants to come across as someone who can't take criticism but with the words he uses he sometimes does.
I've been looking for a sweet pic that was posted here some time ago by someone (maybe spangler?) of the Le Mans Peugeot 908 at Blackwood...

/me wants a new wallpaper
Nothing major, Simple Essex Police ANPR Police Car (same thats in my avatar :P)
Quote from zeugnimod :I think it's a language barrier, tbh.

I don't think Lynce wants to come across as someone who can't take criticism but with the words he uses he sometimes does.

You can read the post since 7951.

You can see that Flame_CZE makes me a comment on the capture I have done if I put on reflection on the front and you answer with a proof that it is not necessary.

Then, Feat, he maded another comment in the same direction to ignore the proof that I have posted. Then what happens is that most people resort in such cases. Mind that I do not like the criticism and that everyone must praise my screens and,etc,etc,etc.
my first time editing a LFS pic and posting on here so excuse me if attached wrong.
let me know what you think.

Something I made.
Attached images
faitedit3.jpg
Something I made really fast, because I was bored...
Attached images
xrr2.png
Attached images
uf1.jpg
Quote from andRo. :Something I made really fast, because I was bored...

it looks like the left rear tire is hovering?
Quote from Smurfen :

möp möp..new wallpaper thx
Something old...
Attached images
faitedit4.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG