The online racing simulator
Barca pls... Congrats Celtic!
YES, Celtic.
Hah.
Grats all the Celtic fans beating up farca
Epic

It's not even really a surprise, Chelsea showed if you play in that way they don't have an answer
Mmmm, the Chelsea one was far more of a 'fluke' though. This Barcelona side is no where near as good as it has been over the last few years. Defensively they are worse without Puyol, and thats even worse based on the last few years!! This defeat was coming for Barca, and it will be interesting to see what happens with them for the rest of the season!
What an epic game
Attached images
celticbarca.jpg
Must feel like you're playing a PS3 from way up there.
Quote from CSF :Mmmm, the Chelsea one was far more of a 'fluke' though. This Barcelona side is no where near as good as it has been over the last few years. Defensively they are worse without Puyol, and thats even worse based on the last few years!! This defeat was coming for Barca, and it will be interesting to see what happens with them for the rest of the season!

While you might have a point, i wouldn't downplay this win too much, because Foster saved Celtic from many disasters, it could've easily been 1:4 against them.
Quote from Kid222 :While you might have a point, i wouldn't downplay this win too much, because Foster saved Celtic from many disasters, it could've easily been 1:4 against them.

Of course, but it was obvious coming into the game that any team that was able to take their chances could beat Barca. There doesn't seem to be the same intent in their attack that used to take the sting out of games quickly.
Forster has well deserved his England call-up, same with Osman.
Sorta being new to "football", I think i still need a lot of lessons on the basics. about posing intelligent dialogue about this sport... Here goes:
FTW!!! BRING YOUR CHEESBALL @SSED CLUB TO THE BAYOU CITY AND THE DYNAMO WILL F*CK YOU UP!
There... was that right? I was throwing furniture while I typed it.

Seriously. Our team is really good. I still don't have a freaking clue to what's going on, but I'm leaning. Yeah yeah. I know they're probably only as good as y'alls special olympic teams, but I'll say this about them. They make up for the sucky baseball team we've gotten these last few years.

http://www.chron.com/sports/dy ... to-advance-to-4018292.php

http://blog.chron.com/ultimate ... r-astros-well-yes-it-can/

see what I mean?
Quote from Racer Y :Sorta being new to "football", I think i still need a lot of lessons on the basics. about posing intelligent dialogue about this sport... Here goes:
FTW!!! BRING YOUR CHEESBALL @SSED CLUB TO THE BAYOU CITY AND THE DYNAMO WILL F*CK YOU UP!
There... was that right? I was throwing furniture while I typed it.

Seriously. Our team is really good. I still don't have a freaking clue to what's going on, but I'm leaning. Yeah yeah. I know they're probably only as good as y'alls special olympic teams, but I'll say this about them. They make up for the sucky baseball team we've gotten these last few years.

http://www.chron.com/sports/dy ... to-advance-to-4018292.php

http://blog.chron.com/ultimate ... r-astros-well-yes-it-can/

see what I mean?

Well... The question might be inappropriate since it is not directly a football question, but why do people like franchise leagues? I know, it has many econominal advantages, but without promotion and relegation it is just half the thrill. My favorite team for example was twice on the edge to be relegated to lower leveled 2. Bundesliga and still managed it to clinch 3 German Championships, one German Cup and becoming runner-up of the European UEFA Cup in the last 12 years. It was like a rollercoaster ride with happy ends. The team of my hometown eventually got nicknamed the "elevators", being relegated and promoted yearly but achieved two UEFA Cup visits.
Actually every season matters.

When I watch German ice hockey Bundesliga DEL, which stopped the relegation and promotion procedure officially due to the "low quality of 2. Bundesliga rinks and stadia". If my team is out of reach of the playoff spots, I literally stop following the rest of the season.

Sorry that this post is not really on topic.
Fair play to Celtic, beating the best team on the planet, I can't fault them. Winning a football match with 11% posession is funny, but they stuck to their gameplan and got a result.

All that annoys me are the goons on my FB stream, 2 minutes after beating Barca are straight on it saying "hahah **** Rangers", rather than "we won woo!" or whatever that you would expect. Of course, that's just because of the dicks I have on my FB and I'm sure it's not representative of Celtic fans, I'm sure most were celebrating.
:splando:
I hate Ibrahimovic but it was pretty sweet.
Um, TWO posts above yours.
When I see someone like Ibrahimovic on the ball it leaves me baffled as to why anyone has ever called Rooney 'world class'.

I actually think Carroll could develop into a player like him. Big, good with both feet, works hard, why not.
Bye bye Man City!
I'm surprised. If Stuttgart wins against Molde or Kopenhagen looses against Bucharest, 7 of 7 German teams stay in the European competition. Anyone has a clue when such happened the last time for any Nation? I could think of Spanish or English teams doing that. I'm really curious about it
Quote from Mysho :The vid has been removed. What was the keyword I need to put in the YT search?

Since it was scored by a player called Mexes I would suggested using the keyword "Banana"

Alternatively you could click here
Dynamo 1, D.C. United 1

The Dynamo will play in yet another MLS Cup final.

Our other football team ain't doing to bad either.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG