The online racing simulator
Not sure if this is the right place to mention this, but there appears to be a small bug on http://stats.airio.eu/PCS.aspx display
when there are over 24 clean laps it breaks the table with a blank row so when sorting by track it only sorts above the blank row, anything below the row isnt sorted.
It's only a minor bug but I thought Id mention it.

EDIT: Scratch that, I've worked out why there is a break in the rows. Standard cars/tracks at the top, custom cars/tracks at the bottom.
My bad, it makes sense now. It's like that by design not by accident
What do you think of implementing a kind of Nation Rank or some stats with nations? The nation could be extracted from LFSWorld (and I see it is already used in !player table now). And it would be better to include the nation into the !pi table as well.
The information in the !player list is gained from the players ip address, I think it displays both, the players chosen Airio language and the location of the ip address, but not their nationality.
I think if you were to have seperate tables of any kind then cars and/or tracks would be more favourable than nationality.
I have problem with my explorer, but now i download the Airio.
My next question is: Did the old language.txt files, work on the new Airio?
Every time i open airio.exe it says TCP ERROR.

[attach]117225[/attach]
Please use the "search this thread" feature and search for "TCP ERROR" and have a look at the results: I'm sure EQ Worry has described what this means what you should do to avoid it (or to fix it).
Okay so the airio connects to my server.
But then this comes up: IS_MTC - only for multiplayer hosts
Search for the keywords "only for multiplayer hosts" and set "show results as posts". Go through the results - this too has come up number of times in this forum; you should be able to find a solution easily.

Repeat the process for the next error that'll inevitably come up...
Quote from Flame CZE :What do you think of implementing a kind of Nation Rank or some stats with nations?

I'm really not sure how this could work. The country data are gained from LFSW (usually quite reliable) and IP addresses (sometimes), so it probably can be used, but... uhm...

Quote from xauty :Did the old language.txt files, work on the new Airio?

Partially. Some items will be translated, some will not. Soon I plan to contact the translators again with an update.

Quote from eddy678 :Okay so the airio connects to my server.
But then this comes up: IS_MTC - only for multiplayer hosts

That means Airio is NOT connected to your server, it is connected to your client. And it cannot work in that mode, it needs to be connected to a dedicated host. Typically, people think that when they connect as admins to a server and type /insim=29999, they are setting up server insim port. But instead they're just opening local client insim port. Server insim port needs to be set in the server configuration file or directly in the server console.
Quote from EQ Worry :I'm really not sure how this could work. The country data are gained from LFSW (usually quite reliable) and IP addresses (sometimes), so it probably can be used, but... uhm...

Partially. Some items will be translated, some will not. Soon I plan to contact the translators again with an update.

That means Airio is NOT connected to your server, it is connected to your client. And it cannot work in that mode, it needs to be connected to a dedicated host. Typically, people think that when they connect as admins to a server and type /insim=29999, they are setting up server insim port. But instead they're just opening local client insim port. Server insim port needs to be set in the server configuration file or directly in the server console.

Umm could you tell me how I can connect it to a dedicated host? (sorry Ive this is the 1st time ive used airio so idk how things work)
well first question is do you have a server? are you renting a server?
if not you will need either need to rent one, or run one locally on your home internet connection.

Download dedicated host http://www.lfs.net/?page=addons

Read the manual http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Hosting

All the information is available if you take the time to look for it.
Hi!

I do not know if it is already known.

The second Column "raw nickname" in Airio.sta.un.txt isn't stored in raw lfs format as described here. It is additionally encoded utf8.
Same goes in sqlite db.

Ciao... Pascal aka paXton
The nickname code is output into the text file or the database as it is reported by LFS, one-byte values representing some characters depending on other switches. The problem could be that the file itself is then saved as UTF, which can obscure the original meaning of the byte codes. But if the raw nicknames are read as one-byte values, it should work... somehow...
Don't Worry. Got it working with php's utf8_decode().
Hi!

When using AirIO on a lfs server, is there still a range of Insim Button IDs free, which can used by an other parallel running application?

Ciao... paXton
Well, in this respect Airio is really unoptimized. At one point or another it uses all the available button IDs. I'm planning to re-number the buttons, so that there is one ID used in several mutually exclusive situations, but this is pretty complicated and error-prone process. So, for now there's no range I could point you to, sorry about that... In the future, I hope Airio will be using "only" half of the available range, say 0 to 127...
When safety rating is disabled, "!safe" shows safety data (37.5%)
Hi,

We have an issue, suddenly races won't auto restart and when we manually restart, the chat area is bombarded with "HOST: KICKED FOR SECURITY" Any help will be appreciated
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :When safety rating is disabled, "!safe" shows safety data (37.5%)

Ah, right, it should not respond to !safe at all when safety ratings are disabled.

Quote from rageshgr :We have an issue, suddenly races won't auto restart and when we manually restart, the chat area is bombarded with "HOST: KICKED FOR SECURITY" Any help will be appreciated

Hmmm, that sounds really strange. It seems that the host (server) somehow lost its default admin rights in Airio, but without log I cannot see how it could have happened. Maybe you could send the Airio log to my e-mail?
Hi, EQ Worry, thanks, my admin said he redid the config files and it worked
Hi,

I have a new issue. I have the following line in my Airio.cfg.txt

Limad1=xxx,yyy,zzzz
Limad5=WWW
EnableBanLimited=2
EnableBanFull=4
EnableUnbanLimited=2
EnableUnbanFull=4
EnableKick=2
EnableSpec=2

But still none of these 4 people are able to kick or ban. Do we need to configure anything else to enable this?
Hi,

Apart from the above problem, none of the PRO features are not working. Can you help us?
Problème "Airio Pros"
Hi EQ Worry and all.

The problem "Airio Pro" does not work in full, I transfer the files again "EXE, DLL and PDB" + "LIC" in my existing folder it does not work.
In short I am no longer Limad5.
It's like they had "Airio Free"
Thank you for your help.

cordially

-----French------
Bonjour EQ Worry et à tous.
Le probléme "Airio Pro" ne fonctionne plus en totalité,j'ai transférer une nouvelle fois les dossiers "EXE, PDB and DLL"+ "LIC" dans mon dossier existant celà ne fonctionne pas.
En bref je ne suis plus Limad5.
C'est comme-ci j'avais "Airio Free"
Merçi pour votre aide.
Cordialement

AIRIO - Advanced LFS Tracker
(2384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG