The online racing simulator
Yes I have both true I do believe and I do have all the updated PTH files.
Can !st be publicly available? I really don't see why this should be limad/admin information.
Hi, ive got version 2.4.1 FREE installed on my server ( hosted by 500servers.net ) how do i make my server show up on LFS Remote so i can log in as admin and watch the server / racers?

Probly isn't anything to do with AIRO but i'd thote if it would put it on but it hasn't. Ive been using lapper and it didn't show on LFS Remote with that on either.

Any help much appreciated, Thanks Daz
Quote from cargame.nl :Can !st be publicly available? I really don't see why this should be limad/admin information.

Well, when I was adding the command some 18 months ago, maybe I had some reason to hide it as too admin-specific. But I guess you're right and it is not necessary to hide other connected server statuses.

Quote from Dazmyster :Hi, ive got version 2.4.1 FREE installed on my server ( hosted by 500servers.net ) how do i make my server show up on LFS Remote so i can log in as admin and watch the server / racers?

Go to www.lfsworld.net, sign in using your web credentials. Open Racers & hosts online, switch to Insim relay tab, enter IP, insim port, and admin pass of your server(s)... Indeed this has nothing to do with either Lapper or Airio.
Quote :FULL: Added basic support of statistics export into a SQLite database file. The export is for now called manually by !dexp command. Airio.sta.db3 file is created or updated in Airio folder, to be used for much more easier data extraction e.g. on Web sites supporting SQLite. The export is optimized, 50 thousand records are exported in just 2 seconds.

Those two seconds depend on the machine though but we will see
Quote from cargame.nl :Those two seconds depend on the machine though but we will see

Indeed, but it was done on a below-average notebook by today's standard, 4 years old 2GHz Pentium-M. But on the other hand not everything was exported, only about half of all the available data. Also SQLite is currently used only for export, not as the core stats engine (as LFS Lapper has it, if I remember correctly). But it is just a first step, in time the situation may be reversed and SQLite be used as the primary storage while STA files only as export. Using real database could (hopefully) substantially speed up internal searching and sorting algorithms and simplify the code.

One other note, the www.airio.eu pages are now using a different colors. Also they changed names and are part of ASP.NET now (ASPX instead of HTML file extensions). Old links will also work for some time, but later the HTML files will be completely removed. Links in my signature point to the new structure...
Is it possible to add the good old CTRA-GT2´s into the AIRW Custom Cars stats..?

Quote from tcd.txt :
#CTRA-GT2
CustomCars=FX2|FXR,32,0 XR2|XRR,34,0 FZ2|FZR,28,0

Best to call them GT3 then...
Indeed, that makes sense.
I hope we don´t loose all the stats when renaming it to GT3.
Well if you're currently using the name GT2 for GT3 you could do a find/replace for the cars in the stat files?
Of course I meant after editing all necessary files.

Last time (month ago) I fiddled in some files I completely wrecked the whole system.
Quote from VoiD :Is it possible to add the good old CTRA-GT2´s into the AIRW Custom Cars stats..?

We could try, it is supposed to work, but it is at the same time a bit tricky matter, having two (or more) custom cars from one standard car... But I'll try to add these definitions and test everything.

One note concerning custom cars. In Airio the restrictions used to get into stats with some custom car are not stored. That means if you rename some custom car, you will lose all stats (unless you do manual car rename in STA.CR file with Airio turned off). If you use different restrictions for custom car of the same name, stats will be mixed.

Autio works differently, it always stores standard car and air/mass restrictions, reconstructing custom cars from these three data whenever necessary. It requires more space and processing, but the advantage is higher flexibility, easy car renaming and introduction or adjustments of car categories.

Well, it needs testing, but again, it is supposed to work. (Which of course means it will not work...) Give me a day to define and test GT3s.
Sounds marvelouse!

Just post a note when you´re ready. Then I´ll edit the local stats.
Quote from VoiD :Is it possible to add the good old CTRA-GT2´s into the AIRW Custom Cars stats..?

Aka GT3 :P

Which is run in GT3 Touring Car Cup and on many servers. I think it is even on AIRW if you check the megaraceteam-priv server
Quote from Bmxtwins :Aka GT3 :P

Which is run in GT3 Touring Car Cup and on many servers. I think it is even on AIRW if you check the megaraceteam-priv server

We use it for ages on LR... it provides some great fun with NGT´s

Call it GT3 and I'll be happy :P
GT3 car definitions have been added to the Airio World (AIRW) database. They have intake air defined as requested, that is FZ3 = FZR + 28 % + 0 kg, XR3 = XRR + 34 % + 0 kg, FX3 = FXR + 32 % + 0 kg. I did some testing using GT2 and GT3 cars and it seems all data are stored and recalled correctly and properly. You can check some data for example here.

Note 1: For GT3 data to be stored on AIRW you need Airio PROS 2.4.2 (or newer, when available). GT3 cars do not have to be configured locally in Airio and GT3 WRs and good laps will still be stored/shown using AIRW.

Note 2: However, local definitions of GT3s will make sure certain info is locally shown and stored correctly. If adding GT3 definitions to the TCD file make sure they are BEFORE GT2 definitions, or cars will not be recognized properly.

Below you have correct definition of all custom cars supported currently by AIRW. Check this all out, let me know if something fails miserably.

CustomCars=FZ3|FZR,28,0 FZ2|FZR,20,0 XR3|XRR,34,0 XR2|XRR,24,0 FX3|FXR,32,0 FX2|FXR,23,0 XFX|XFG,20,0 XRX|XRG,20,0 FBX|FBM,20,0 UFB|UFR,45,0 FJR|FO8,20,70

Cool, thx alot!

I thought GT2-class was actually using the CityLiga/MoE-restriction...

http://www.mastersofendurance.eu/
Quote :
GT2: FZR 20%, FXR 23%, XRR 24% + 10kg

..Is it a typo, wrong restriction or do I missread something..?
Well not all GT2 leagues run 10kg, and I think (not sure) but if you have 24% it'll pick up as GT2 whether or not it has the 10kg.

GTAL and most public servers that use GT2 restrictions don't use 10kg, and it's the public servers that use airio, not MoE or (I would think) City-Liga League races.
AIRW could require XR2 to add 10 kgs as well, I can change it at any time, but then all (well, most of them) the current XR2 WRs and hotlaps will fall out of XR2 category and new data will have to be gathered.
Hi,
whats the ! command to only allow r2 tires? !cfg CheckTyres something?
Quote from imaquad :Hi,
whats the ! command to only allow r2 tires? !cfg CheckTyres something?

you need to have this in tcd file:

Quote :ProhibitedTyres=R3+R4

then type !cfg CheckTyres=true
Is there any possible way to add the 3%-FXO into the stats without renaming it to FX"something"..?

Captured a 1:14.520 on SO6R this evening but of course it´s not listed...
How do you change the 110% of WR requirement to post a PB/SB in Airio. I've had no luck fing the variable.
Quote from GobLox :How do you....

Quote from airio.cfg.txt :
# Time (percentage) required for stats comparing to WR - integer
# Players with worse time will not be stored in stats and just
# informed what time they must achieve.
MaxTime=110

AIRIO - Advanced LFS Tracker
(2384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG