Limad1=xxx,yyy,zzzz
Limad5=WWW
EnableBanLimited=2
EnableBanFull=4
EnableUnbanLimited=2
EnableUnbanFull=4
EnableKick=2
EnableSpec=2

But still none of these 4 people are able to kick or ban. Do we need to configure anything else to enable this?

As cargame.nl wrote you need define every limad separately.
Limad5 is available only for paid versions (PROS, not sure if FULL too) and need use server pass to activate Limad5. Otherwise this user will only Limad4.
What version of Airio are you using?
Hi, sorry for not updating you guys, I thought I did. The limads on separate line works. We are using PROS 2.5.8. Thank you for your help.

But there is still this problem. For some users, when he wins the race, his second place gets updated. Sometimes the 3rd place gets updated. Please find attached a screenshot. In this screenshot, Pfh Ragesh won the race but my 3rd place points got updated (0-8-10). You can also see that the 1st position column in my points list is 0, because whenever I win Airio thinks I am 2nd or 3rd. Can you please help us with this. Note: In our configuration we have mandatory pitlane enabled. Any help will be appreciated.
Attached images
airio.JPG
That's just because there's not enough racers in race - to have a win in that table,you need a minimum amount (I believe 4,not sure though) racers in the race you win.
oh ok thanks
# Number of automatic kicks in a day before ban + ban length - integers
# Counted are kick commands caused by bad language, bad setup, bad name,
# flooding, bad tyres, poor time, repeated joining, security (time),
# spectatings and double name. Ban period is set in days, 0 is 12 hours.
MaxKicks=1
BanLength=0

When MaxKicks set to 1, drivers can get infinite number of kicks without ban... should be instant ban, right?

!lo (location) returning coordinates when spectated (last coordinate from your connection)
Hey,
Not sure if this was asked before, but I am obviously not going to read the whole thread to check it, but I have problem with airio.

The problem is that it keeps restarting, turning off, turning on by itself whenever it wants. We have an airio which is set up by 500servers for our team server. Via control panel it always says that airio is online and working, although that's not always the truth in server. It may turn on and work for 30min, then turn off and be off for some time, the time differs each time and then it just turns on again by itself at some point. Restarting it doesn't help, it just turns off immediately right after manual restarting.

Maybe there is some file set up incorrectly or something, anyone has any idea?

BTW, I just checked, it also says "Unknown ISP pocket" in airio log and closes connection right after that. I checked it with another airio, so it seems it's actually servers' problem.
one question: how setup automatic race restart?
Hi, its found in Airio.srv

# ---------------------- Starting and Ending ---------------------- #

# Time (in seconds) to wait with automatic race restart - integer
# Number of players to be on track for the restart to happen - integer
RestartTime=150
RestartPlys=6

# Time (in seconds) to show until race restart or race end - integer
SecondsCountdown=15

Have look at "_config" text file for some tips!
Quote from Silverracer :Hi, its found in Airio.srv

# ---------------------- Starting and Ending ---------------------- #

# Time (in seconds) to wait with automatic race restart - integer
# Number of players to be on track for the restart to happen - integer
RestartTime=150
RestartPlys=6

# Time (in seconds) to show until race restart or race end - integer
SecondsCountdown=15

Have look at "_config" text file for some tips!

I haven't got that in my config?

Please help me setup like 'DMR' does?
I am starting with Airi, I wonder if one has the limit set on the server. eg pilot who is not with the specific setup is thrown to spec.
Thanks
I would like to thank Jonathon of 'Ident racing' for helping me. His expertise is greatly appreciated.

It's nice to know such a helpful person in this environment.
Hi from Scuderia Gas,

The past 8th of December, we sent you 30€ for an Airio account for our server. We forgot to advise you and we sent you the money thinking that it was the correct way. After waiting for a few weeks without any notice, we realize that it was our fault because we didn’t tell you about this by e-mail or LFS Forum.

We have already sent you an email.

Now, we hope that it’s correctly done, and we hope to hear from you soon too.

Thanks from all Scuderia Gas members.
Quote from g7usl :I haven't got that in my config?

Hello, sorry about the late reply; I dont usually follow this thread. I hope you have already sorted it out - if not, as I've mentioned, the code Ive quoted can be found in the Airio.srv file.

Im not sure if you are using the latest version of Airio (or if the settings have changed alot between the version you are using and the current one), but I did download the latest one (a download link be found on EQ Worry's forum signature).

Merry Christmas!
Bonne Année
Bonjour;
Bonne Année a tous.
Une question:
Peut-on mettre 2 serveurs Dédicated avec "AIRIO PROS"

Merci de votre réponse
Dave, he has already bought the 49 euro PROS version. I don't think we need 98 euros because

Airio website says "You need to realize it is a server tool, one running instance used by many people on (possibly) several servers at the same time." So I think using Airio on two dedicated servers is possible. Not sure how to do it.
---
Airio site dit "Vous devez réaliser qu'elle est un outil de serveur, une instance en cours utilisé par de nombreuses personnes (éventuellement) plusieurs serveurs en même temps." Je pense donc que l'aide Airio sur deux serveurs dédiés est possible. Pas sûr comment le faire.
Quote from CHTI :Bonjour;
Bonne Année a tous.
Une question:
Peut-on mettre 2 serveurs Dédicated avec "AIRIO PROS"

Merci de votre réponse

Of course you can have multiple servers on the same airio.
just add the other file as:
Airio.con.2.txt
Airio.srv.2.txt

restart airio and it will connect to two servers defined in Airio.con.1.txt and Airio.con.2.txt

happy New Year
Sam

-----------------------
Biensûr vous pouvez avoir plusieurs serveurs sur le meme airio.
il suffit de rajouter d'autre fichier comme :
Airio.con.2.txt
Airio.srv.2.txt

redemarrer airio et cela se connectera au 2 serveurs defini dans Airio.con.1.txt et Airio.con.2.txt

Bonne année
Sam
We put 2.5.8 today and when somebody is getting message JOOS for three times he get banned and thats ok, but then chat is flooded with message SERT DEMO KICKED FOR SECURITY (ADMIN). SERT DEMO is name of server and can't be kicked...
Why Airio manager doesn't reply me? Have we lost our 30€?

Please, if anyone knows anything, make me know. Thanks in advance.
Quote from cargame.nl :Oh OK.. I was confused about the so called 'dedicated server' description.

A LFS server has nothing to do with 'dedicated servers'.

I think it's not that bad.. If I know more, I let you know

But we the first thing we did was the payment, and after that we waited for any kind of answer, but it never arrived. Why is he kind of "offline"? 3 emails, and nothing. No possible PM with him by this forum... What else can we do?

Is he dead or something?

AIRIO - Advanced LFS Tracker
(2384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG