The online racing simulator
It still shows me, taht I dont have the rights to do it.
I#ve the Admin password, added me to Limad ( 5 ) but nothing will work
Well, if I can trust !pl I've limad 4, whats not eough to edit the timetables !top.
But although I change my limad in the cfg.txt file there, nothing's changing actually. BTW. I#m using airio free, is that there even possible to do that?
Hi all,

please take a look at this thread:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=80321

Could it be possible, that a bug in Airio enables someone to receive admin rights?

We recently had guy that changed the track while connecting. So perhaps a special Name or character in his name lets him appear as super Limad?

If that guy really can hack a server, he also would change the admin pass and would do some more wired things...
err... that´s the the thread I already linked...

the question is if Airio might open the door for that guy... or is it LFS itself having a security leak?
Few "bugs" I've found, if you find time would be nice to fix it

1. If during qualify someone extend lenght (!qu 240), automatic restart will happen by old qualify lenght.

2. New player connect to server, username like: "daniel", in server statistic there is data for "daniel-cro", when he do !pi, !pb, ... he will see data for "daniel-cro"
I didnt see EQWorry for a while
wanted
i cant get hold of eq worry for ages can anybody send me airio 2.5.8 pro or full i do have my own license just nee the airo so i can configer and add my license
thanks
:-)
thanks
help with Airio
guys need help on my airio server i have got the server so that it locks server and starts out team race automaticly i also added our drivers to the RName list of drivers that are allowed on the server for the race event
is there anyway i can make it so when the server locks for ScheduledCommand (race event) it switches the command Allow only registered (RName) drivers on this server from this LimitToRegistered=false to this LimitToRegistered=true and then back to false when the event is finnished and the server is open again

please someone help thanks
Quote from paul88 :guys need help on my airio server i have got the server so that it locks server and starts out team race automaticly i also added our drivers to the RName list of drivers that are allowed on the server for the race event
is there anyway i can make it so when the server locks for ScheduledCommand (race event) it switches the command Allow only registered (RName) drivers on this server from this LimitToRegistered=false to this LimitToRegistered=true and then back to false when the event is finnished and the server is open again

please someone help thanks

you can try !cfg LimitToRegistered=true

and after event !cfg LimitToRegistered=false
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :you can try !cfg LimitToRegistered=true

and after event !cfg LimitToRegistered=false

nope that didnt work any thing else i could try
When you type the commands given by Daniel do you see the "configuration item accepted" message?
Quote from Anthoop :When you type the commands given by Daniel do you see the "configuration item accepted" message?

i just get unknown command

there must be something i can do
Quote from Anthoop :When you type the commands given by Daniel do you see the "configuration item accepted" message ?

yes it said "configuration item accepted" but not when its on the server as a ScheduledCommand but when i manualy type it??

but it doesnt spec me and tell me im not registed
Quote from paul88 :yes it said "configuration item accepted" but not when its on the server as a ScheduledCommand but when i manualy type it??

but it doesnt spec me and tell me im not registed

maybe because you are admin/limad, or you didn't add any registred drivers to list
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :maybe because you are admin/limad, or you didn't add any registred drivers to list

thanks guys all works now and works in ScheduledCommand

it was my fault for bieng admin lol got my mate to log on with his user name and it worked fine
many thanks guys
Hello everyone. Tell me please, where i can edit list of allowed commands for each of limads?
Quote from Hector_UA :Hello everyone. Tell me please, where i can edit list of allowed commands for each of limads?

open file Airio.cfg.txt and search for LIMITED ADMIN RIGHTS - LIMADS
first there is list of admins and then you will find allowed commands for each limad
oh, number after EnableKick is a limads access number, my bad. thank you
1 more question. sorry if i missed this again. how to disallow airio replaced everyone in start grid after race endin? thanks for ur passion

AIRIO - Advanced LFS Tracker
(2384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG