The online racing simulator
I would have some request to the Pitwindow system:
-It should be possible to set the Pitwindow ingame with something like:
!pitwindow -6 -10
Also this command should be able to disable the pitwindow (with "!pitwindow no" for example).
When !mustpit is no, the pitwindow should not be active at all.
It should be possible to check beside PitRefuels and PitTyres something like "Pitrepair" to check if the repair option was on during a pitstop.
And one last thing:
It would be very useful to set the pitwindow in something like % of the race length additional to the lap and minute timer.
Being in Italy on holidays now I do not have much time to explain, but generally speaking, you can change any item from CFG or SRV file (not TCD) using a !cfg command. So, to temporarily change pit windows, you can type something like !cfg PitWindows=... The change will be applied and you can later revert to standard server config using e.g. !rld.
Airio 2.5.5
Airio 2.5.5 FREE is released. I was not testing this compile as extensively, so if you find any bugs, please post the problems here. Also Airio 2.5.5 FULL/PROS was updated to solve some serious problems with custom tracks and layout tracks, all license owners should receive an e-mail notification.
BUG:
I was reading server rules (rules are on several pages on SERT server), on second page noticed when I click to copy text to chat. In chat shows same line from first page.
Thanks for the report, notice taken, I hope to take a look at this problem today to have it corrected in Airio 2.5.6.

PS: Bug removed, display generally improved, it is ready for the upcoming version 2.5.6.
1 minor problem as i'm still using the 2.5.3 airio full at this momment in time I have tried to start the Airio and have found this error coming up I have replaced the Connection Files which were deleted but I still am not able to get it connected,

at LiveForSpeed.InSim.Airio.Airio.ProcessGlobs(IAsyncResult result) in d:\Development Files\LFS_Airio\Async.cs:line 26
11.07.09 02:37:38 AIRIO ERROR : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at LiveForSpeed.InSim.Airio.Airio.ProcessGlobs(IAsyncResult result) in d:\Development Files\LFS_Airio\Async.cs:line 26
11.07.09 02:38:38 AIRIO ERROR : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
11.07.09 02:39:38 AIRIO ERROR : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
11.07.09 02:40:38 AIRIO ERROR : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
11.07.09 02:41:38 AIRIO ERROR : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
11.07.09 02:42:38 AIRIO ERROR : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
11.07.09 02:43:38 AIRIO ERROR : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
11.07.09 02:44:38 AIRIO ERROR : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
11.07.09 02:45:38 AIRIO ERROR : Index was out

That is what i'm getting from the Airio Logs
I got a little problem we change layouts sometimes with !axo and then then !tr doesnt show next track anymore and !end stays at the same track and doesnt change to next one anymore

would be great if the counter would stay after layout change and !end would change to next track again

Some versions earlier !end switched to next track even if we were driving on tracks that were not on the rotation list (and counter was still counting on layout change).

Regards, SJB
Quote from (The Stig) :1 minor problem as i'm still using the 2.5.3 airio full at this momment in time I have tried to start the Airio and have found this error ...

I believe this is solved in Airio 2.5.5 and newer.

Quote from Litro :When there will be available BLS on open tracks for standart cars? Now it saves only custom cars.

In a week, when I'm back home and online I will take a look at the AIRW database code and add display of custom tracks. One reminder though: When Airio 2.5.6 is released (in a few days), all custom track lap times will be removed and then accepted only from Airio 2.5.6 and newer. This is because only this Airio update is doing proper layout checks to make sure the right custom track is loaded.

Quote from SJB :I got a little problem we change layouts sometimes with !axo and then then !tr doesnt show next track anymore and !end stays at the same track and doesnt change to next one anymore

The problem is that by loading a layout you leave your rotation string, you change from TRACK to TRACK_LAYOUT. Probably a small Airio update could be done, making you optionally always stay in rotation when just changing layout. But I'm not sure how easy and transparent this could be...
i already create the 3 files for:

Airio.con.1
Airio.con.2
Airio.con.3

for my 3 servers

i install the full version at my server 1 (DEMO)

and i enter to the server and nothing happend...

any idea..?

best regards
on AA servers JOIN NOW timer counts down even when race is full ( can't join ), then it shouldn't, right?
Is Airio capable of checking all cars for their paths and alert the server admins or selected players about a violation of the path, like all 4 tyres of a car leaving the road? And it would report in a maner of player name(login and display name), lap/time of race and sector?
Quote from Neto_r :i already create the 3 files for: ... my 3 servers ... and i enter to the server and nothing happend...

Hard to say where's the problem. But if you have still problems using CON files 2 and 3, check NumServers in Airio.cfg.txt file and make sure 3 or 4 is used there. Then, if the data in CON files are correct, there should be no problem connecting.

Quote from DANIEL-CRO :on AA servers JOIN NOW timer counts down even when race is full ( can't join ), then it shouldn't, right?

The countdown starts when there are 12 cars on track, more than 12 connections, and somebody spectates/pits. Also, during countdown people joining race should be spectated, they can only join when the countdown reaches zero. However, lags may introduce problems, like when spectating someone takes many seconds.

Quote from xfirestorm :Is Airio capable of checking all cars for their paths and alert the server admins or selected players about a violation of the path, like all 4 tyres of a car leaving the road? And it would report in a maner of player name(login and display name), lap/time of race and sector?

Race path and ground is indeed checked, but the information is mostly kept internal, e.g. for invalidating server/AIRW laps. The info is stored in Airio log, but it is not reported directly to anyone. Lap timing is mostly private, only e.g. good times can be reported to everyone.
Quote from EQ Worry :Race path and ground is indeed checked, but the information is mostly kept internal, e.g. for invalidating server/AIRW laps. The info is stored in Airio log, but it is not reported directly to anyone. Lap timing is mostly private, only e.g. good times can be reported to everyone.

I see. Just a thought how this can be useful. If someone is running a league and so he doesn't have to create more potential accident areas with blocking of the sections of a track with tyres and/or hay(someone loses control, crashes into these object and sends them flying all over the track potentionally making someone else crash too). Airio could report a car has run of the track in a section(cutting or spin off) to a race admin with the section or maybe even the corner(if possible) so the race admin could review this. Like if someone is cutting every lap in a certain corner, he/she could "Shift+U" to the area or watch the car for a few laps to identify if he is really cutting or by any other method.

Like I said, just a thought, not saying that you absolutely have to implement this.
-
(Litro) DELETED by Litro
Airio 2.5.6
New Airio version is released. It adds options into CFG and SRV files, the most important thing is however the finalized support of custom tracks (special layouts on open tracks) in the PROS version. All FULL/PROS version users should have already received an update notification with some important steps to do, that are a result of layout updates and renaming. I've already sent this update to Franky of 500servers, so hopefully it will be available soon. Many new things could mean potential troubles, so if you spot a bug or strange behavior, please let me know either here or using PM/MSN/ICQ/mail. Otherwise, enjoy!
Open tracks AIRW have been deleted too? New path checkings there?
Yes, all AIRW custom track data were removed, PBs as well as WRs. (I was announcing this already for some time.) This is because some layouts were re-numbered and updated in various ways. Also Airio now contains hard-coded values that the layouts must conform to, otherwise they're not accepted as custom tracks. Such check was not present earlier, so none of the lap times were reliable. I would hope this updated system is now as safe as possible and all the newly gathered data will be reliable.
Is that only just because of ver 2.5.5(cargame.nl s2 server) that there can't do AIRW on open tracks?
Correct, custom track data are accepted only from versions 2.5.7+. Standard track data are accepted even from 2.5.5.
How to get the full version airio?
Hi, i have question and possible request on license plates @ cargame servers.

I am using my license plate "n000000b" like forever, yet i'm still being spectated for that. But when i put "dick" there, it's all ok and i can drive around freely. Is it possible to adjust these things a bit?
Quote from Kid222 :But when i put "dick" there, it's all ok and i can drive around freely.

Yes, the basics of every healthy relationship.
Quote from Kid222 :Hi, i have question and possible request on license plates @ cargame servers.

Best is to direct similar questions and requests into the CG forum, because this is purely configuration matter.

AIRIO - Advanced LFS Tracker
(2384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG