im working with the dynamik intake thingy. and ill try to explain what ive done and whats not working. i might done something wrong or it is a bug.
i change the string to: 25, 28, 22, 2 > 1 > 0 > 0 > -1 > -1 >...meaning all cars will have 25% intake restriction..regardless of cars u leave pit with. after winning it will be sent to 27% and if u come second only 26% yes? if u get in 3 or 4 it doesnt change at all. and 5- deadlast lovers it with 1% u cant get higher than 28 and cant get lower than 22%
but it doesnt,, it changes randomly it seams. winner gets 19% second 20% or have i just done it wrong? we tryed with 4 people on server and it was all backwords anyway.. winner always got the lowest number ex: 19% and 3:e got 21% well cant explain it better. thx for a great script anyway.
That would mean the base intake restriction is 25 and it can go 3% up or 3% down, that is between 22 and 28. I'm not sure if your definition can cause the behavior you experienced, but certainly it is not correct. Basically, the up/down change is relative and not absolute number. If you'll be testing, please let me know how it went. Also sending the Airio log, if it still doesn't work, would be really helpful. You may also find !hcs and !hc commands useful in checking the configuration.
The problem is there's no AIRW - new FX2 PB by... message. That shows that for some reason the lap time was not processed. I do not have logs available on the server that would show every detail. It may be worth to check Airio log and see if there's an error returned...
Hm, the interesting fact is that 1:58.31 is in fact stored in the database for FXR and 23% air restriction. And the log also shows response was returned:
10.09.12 15:54:55 AIRW_crr_PR2 : AS7+FX2 - AIRW - new FX2 PB by cargame.nl: ^71:58.31 (-0:00.79)
But it seems it never reached the server... I will try to dig a bit deeper into it, the AIRW message should be shown. Please search the local logs...
As I wrote, pro problem is the AIRW - new PB ... message was not displayed. Based on this message your AIRW PBs would have been reloaded, just as when you reconnect or type !exr. But why the message was not displayed? From airio.eu server log it seems the correct message was returned, or attempted to be returned. Then a simple /msg should be used in Airio, but somehow this has not happened. I checked the existing code and it seems OK. No communication timeout error or something in the log?
Airio 2.5.0 is released. Despite the nice round number it is "just" an evolution of the previous release, correcting all known problems and bugs but of course also adding new things, especially what concerns track voting. Also AIRW good (clean) laps are available now in-game, using !cls and !cl commands. Experimental TeamSpeak3 support is included, for now without the ability to actually control LFS servers and Airio remotely, from TS3 clients, using textual commands. Data downloads from LFSW and AIRW were optimized so that there'll be no repetitive communications and delays.
I did it myself. I believe it is a little bug in server-side code that fails to send back the AIRW update information under certain conditions (clean lap, improved PB in custom car, but not within 2% of the best clean lap). I need to think a bit and also I have other things to do, but I will correct this very soon. No Airio update will be necessary, it is the server code that fails. Sorry.