The online racing simulator
#26 - JJ72
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Wow how do you even get into this scene?, since its been a long lasting dream of mine to gen into this stuff.

I started design helmets for amateur drivers, and gradually build upon that. Actually most of my clients are still amateurs, just now they can afford more expensive and formal equipments. If the Ford factory deal goes through, it will be my break into the real professional level!

Actually if I can do it here, anyone in europe should try their luck as well, given how big the racing scene is, just don't be afraid to present yourself and remember you are a professional, no matter how humble your beginning is.
#27 - JJ72
Some nice pics! Not riddled with logos yet.
Attached images
154.jpg
152.jpg
153.jpg
155.jpg
That's hot! I want that on my XRT
where can we find this gem when its done?
On racetracks in Asia?
Very, very nice mate, good luck
Jealousy just kicked in y0!
Very nice man. Thats sweet.
#34 - JJ72
Quote from A____A :where can we find this gem when its done?

Closest is Macau GT Asia finale in November, can't wait to get some close up pics of it.

Btw trying to work something out in Formula Drift! hope it goes well!
Quote from JJ72 :

Good Luck man. Can't wait, if it does happen
Quote from JJ72 :Closest is Macau GT Asia finale in November, can't wait to get some close up pics of it.

cant wait.
Nice work
Awesome! I wish You further success in the future!
I hate you quite a lot right now, JJ. Jealous. Green with envy.
All the work I've seen you post on these forums has been boss, you definately deserved something like this, and it's great to see your designs on real cars.
WOW, congratulations and good luck
Amazing, another lfs'er makes the big time. gratz JJ . I wish i could put my talents to use.
I have to design a wrap for a Courtesy car of a local Lexus dealership. Freaking out about it.

Kinda afraid, been out of doing stuff like this for YYYEEEEAAARSSSSS
a prelim design is due tomorrow :/

and just finished up a simple one; making a VW eurovan look like the old Porsche Martini racing buses.
Not sure about the lexus type and stuff yet; but the backgrounds I'm semi happy with, and customer is quite happy with too so..

Just trying to figure out how to mix the type in there without doing.. to much (as she wants it to be simple and clean)

#45 - JJ72
Damn you don't hijack my thread

NEW PICSSS!!

hahah I can't hijack when mine look like shit, and will not have the best installers to install it, so I have to design them really simple. No wrap around stuff etc. :/ makes anything "cool" ... impossible lol

That RX8 is boss though!
#47 - JJ72
You'll be lucky if half your desired line matches without someone taking exact measurement or have a CAD file of the car. The subtle shades you want can only be done in one big print out, unless you have vinyls of individual color produced (which is very costly), and a part that big will require a lot of fiddling to make it fit while not distorted.
That RX8 livery looks good! Looks suitable for a FZR skin
Must be a fantastic sight seeing one of your creations getting thrown around the track... Still jealous of you, mate! Good job!
Quote from JJ72 :You'll be lucky if half your desired line matches without someone taking exact measurement or have a CAD file of the car. The subtle shades you want can only be done in one big print out, unless you have vinyls of individual color produced (which is very costly), and a part that big will require a lot of fiddling to make it fit while not distorted.

No it won't look exactly the same; It's the shapes I want; the colors won't be the same, we'll be throwing some gradient or some shit on the golds to make them appear... more gold (that's what the customer wants.. more gold!) so.

Yeah, I need to see the car in person first and do that but.. that wrap isn't happening soon enough nor is the VW eurovan, both customers have quieted down the past few days; actually he eurovan guy only responded once; he never answered to me after I sent him a proof so.. not good for business!

Doing car skin.....in real life (pics!)
(343 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG